Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts. It is taken for correcting deficiencies at the cell level.
Table of Contents
SBL Biochemic Tablet Calcarea Fluorica (3X, 6X 3x, 6x, 12x, 30x, 200x) is used to treat disorders of the bones, teeth, joints, and musculoskeletal system. Key conditions associated with the remedy include bone.
- Brand/Manufacturer: SBL Pvt. Ltd
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: Disorders of the bones, teeth, joints, and musculoskeletal system
- Presentation: 25 grams
- Price of SBL Calcarea Fluorica: Rs.85
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
SBL Calcarea Fluorica Composition
SBL Biochemic Tablets Calcarea Phosph 6x Contains: Calcarea Phosph
Calcium Fluoride is present in bone and tooth enamel. Hydrofluoric acid is particularly favorable for elastic tissues. Its deficiency leads to loss of vessel elasticity. It is Schuessler’s bone salt that is found on the surface of bones. It is a good remedy for bone tumors.
The main set of action:
- Joint capsules
- Lymphatic system
Prover: J.B. Bell. Its proving is given in Allen’s Encyclopedia.
Full name: Calcarea Fluoricum.
- Calcil fluoridum
- Calcium fluorideCalcarea fluorata
- Fluoride of lime
- Source: Mineral kingdom
- CaF2 properties
It occurs in nature in mineral flurospar. It is beautiful, crystalline, crystallizing in various colors and in cubical or octahedral form. It is insoluble in water. It is readily soluble Sulphuric acid-generating hydrofluoric acid.
Fluorite, which is found in Italy, Mexico, England, Brazil, Norway, Canada, and the U.S.
Symptoms are worse
- From damp weather
- From the change of weather
- From taking cold
- From touch
- At night
- From taking cold drinks
The patient feels better:
- On continued motion
- From taking warm drinks
- When lying on painless side
It is given to tall, stout with deformed bones. It is given to a patient who has symptoms of syphilis. Various complaints associated with syphilis are seen like ulceration of mouth and throat with the destruction of bones. It is given to a patient who is a hard worker firm and strong. They are not effective workers who do irregular work. These patients are indecisive and greedy. They have a tendency to look on the dark side of things.
It is given when the patient has cold sores with a hardness of lips. It treats the patient who has a cracked appearance on the tongue with or without pain.
It is given to a patient who suffers from many complaints in hot weather.
It is given when a patient has a medical history of:
- Sexual abuse
- Varicose vein
The patient wants to take:
Foods to be avoided by a patient:
Cause of symptoms:
- After laughing.
- When reading aloud.
- From straining.
Complaints are seen mainly on the left side.
This Remedy is given in case of:
- It is given in headache over the whole head with a feeling of weakness. The patient feels as if the headache starts from the stomach. Headache is felt in the afternoon and evening.
- It is given when there is an enlargement of bones of the head in newborn children.
- It is given when a patient has flickering and sparks before eyes. This complaint is mostly left.
- It is a very good remedy when a patient has opacities of the eyes with spots on the cornea.
- It is a very good remedy for conjunctivitis.
- It is given when a patient has a foul smell from the nose, with blowing of much mucus from the nose with an ineffectual desire to sneeze.
- It is given when a patient has a copious offensive thick greenish-yellow discharge from the nose.
- It is a very good remedy for tonsillitis with a desire to swallow from tickling in the larynx as from a small foreign body. It is given when a patient has a prickling burning suffocative sensation in the throat which is seen at night and from taking cold drinks.
- It is given when a patient has hawking of mucus in the morning causing an attack of hiccough seen frequently during the day.
- It is a very good remedy for pain in the abdomen which is seen at midnight or soon after. The patient feels severe pain in the right side of the abdomen. Pain occurs when lying on the painful side. The patient has a bursting feeling when lying on the painless side and when the patient doubles up.
- It is given when a patient has severe pain at 8 am. in the region of the liver. Pain is felt when sitting and walking about.
- It is given when a patient has slight diarrhea with painful urging before stool. While passing stool, the first part of the stool is natural and the last part is loose. It is given when a patient has constipation with dizziness and dull headache.
- It is given when a patient has pinworms with itching at the anus. Pinworms are seen in children.
- It is a very good remedy for bleeding piles.
- It is given when a patient has profuse emission of pale watery urine. Frequent urine from 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
- It is given when a patient has to burn in the urine.
- It is given when a patient has occasional attacks of tickling itching in the larynx with a cough which comes from 3: 4 p.m. Cough is relieved from hawking a little mucus from the larynx.
- It is given when a patient has hoarseness of voice after laughing or reading aloud.
- The patient has difficulty in taking a breath from taking a cold.
- It is very beneficial for the treatment of goiter.
- It is a very good remedy for backache which is worse from strains. Pain is worse after moving a little and from the warm application. The patient has pain during the afternoon with much pain and tired feeling in the lower back. This is associated with restlessness. He must walkabout to get relief.
- It is given when left thumb after being wounded and badly treated. It cures a cracking feeling of joint.
- It is a very good remedy for fever when a chill begins in the limbs. Attacks of fever last a week or more with thirst with a dry brown tongue. The patient has profuse sweat with marked weakness.
- It is given when a patient has a stony hardness of glands. It can cure warty growth of the size of a pea in the bend of the right elbow.
- It cures hard swelling on the cheek with pain in the teeth. It treats hard swelling on the jaw bone.
- It treats unnatural looseness of the teeth. This is seen with or without pain. Teeth become loose in their sockets. Patients feel pain if any food touches the tooth.
- It is given in vomiting of infants. The patient has vomiting of undigested food.
- It dissolves the extraneous bone in the body. It binds the keratin in the body.
- It maintains the stretch and tightness of elastic fibers, tendons, and ligaments in the body.
- It builds up the dental enamel. It treats the scanty enamel of the teeth and prevents them from becoming brittle.
- It is used when the enamel is rough or deficient.
SBL Calcarea Fluorica Benefits
- It helps stimulate the body to harmonize the disturbances. It cures difficulty in the absorption of minerals.
- It helps to regenerate body tissues and stabilize health.
- It helps to reorganize disturbed minerals in the body.
- It is also given in anal fissures which secrets thick yellow pus. It cures hard, the elevated edge of ulcers that surrounds skin.
- It is useful in varicose veins of the vulva in females.
- It checks the malnutrition of bones. It is useful for hard knots in the female breasts.
- It helps in strengthening weak ligaments.
- It can be given in hydrocele with the patient has a hardness of testicles.
SBL Calcarea Fluorica Important Therapeutic Uses
- Cracks and fissures in the skin
- Dental caries
- The disease of liver, spleen, enlarged liver
- Enlarge prostate
- Gum Boils
- Hard tumors
- Hardness of glands
- Induration of gland
- It can be given after the operation
- Itching piles
- Low calcium level in the body
- The low glucose level in the body
- Paget’s disease
- Pain along nerve
- Pain in back
- Rheumatism and gout
- Varicose veins
SBL Calcarea Fluorica Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- Adults: Four tablets 3- 4 times a day.
- Children: Half of the adult’s dose or as prescribed by the physician.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side effects, and Suggestions
- It has no known side: effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- Homeopathic medicines should be taken after cleaning the mouth and preferably on an empty stomach.
- Please do not eat strong-smelling food items such as onion, garlic, etc. within half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
- In case white globules have turned yellow, or sediments appear in the liquid form of medicine, do not take.
- Do not take tobacco in any form.
During homeopathic treatment, no other medicines should be taken, unless suggested by a qualified homeopathic doctor.
Keep the medicines:
- Away from strong smelling substances like camphor, menthol, etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.