R71 is a Homeopathic remedy from the pharmaceutical company Dr. Reckeweg & Co. GmbH, Bensheim, Germany, and marketed by Dr.Roshanlal Aggarwal & Sons Pvt. Ltd. in India.
Table of Contents
R71 Drops (Ischialgin) are safe and natural homeopathic remedy which is given for the treatment of sciatica. Sciatica occurs due to compression of the nerve. The sciatic nerve is mainly affected. It is a blend of powerful ingredients that helps in making sciatic nerves healthy.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Reckeweg India
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: Sciatica
- Presentation: Drops
- Size: 22ML sealed Bottle
- Price of R71 Drops: MRP Rs. 220
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
R71 Drops Composition
It is a remedy that can be given when the patient feels numbness and tingling in their feet with icy coldness. Patients feel insensibility of hands and feet. Pain sometimes goes down the left arm. It is a very good remedy for rheumatism of joints which is worse at night with red shiny swelling. This area is very sensitive. It is a very good remedy for painless cracking of all joints.
Arsenic album D30
It is a remedy that is given for weakness, heaviness, and uneasiness of hands and feet. The patient has cramps in the calves and swelling of the feet. It is a very good remedy for sciatica with burning pains. It is a very good remedy for gangrene seen in diabetic patients.
It is given when a patient has complaints due to a change of weather when the air is cold and the sun is powerful. The patient is also sensitive to heat. It is a very good remedy for pain along the nerve which is relieved to pressure. It is a very good remedy for cramps, twitching with shortening of muscles. It is a very good remedy for a contraction of muscles when limbs are drawn together. It is a very good remedy for the stiffness of joints with the shortening of tendons. Pain goes down the right thigh. Pain is also felt in the left knee joint.
Gnaphalium Polycephalum D3
It cures pain in the calves of the legs and feet when in bed. It is cures pains in the ankle joints and legs. It is given when a patient has rheumatic pains in the ankle joints and legs. It is given for gouty pain in the big toes, this pain is better by big toes. It functions against Ischia (curved bone forming the base of each half of the pelvis) syndrome and pains in the lower back. It is given when a patient has frequent pain in the calves and feet. A patient has gouty pains in the big toes. This is better by drawing limbs up.
Magnesium phosphoricum D8
It is given for paralysis inpatient. It is a very good remedy for cramps seen in writers. It is a very good remedy for sciatica with a tenderness of the feet. It can be given for weakness in arms and hands. It cures general weakness of muscles.
R71 Drops Benefits
This medicine helps in giving self-healing power to the body. Each individual ingredient complements the other. This medicine should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by a doctor.
R71 Drops Important Therapeutic Uses
Reckeweg R71 drops is a safe and natural homeopathic treatment for Sciatica which causes radiating leg pain and related disabilities. The pain begins in the lower back and spreads through the buttock, leg, calf, and, occasionally, the foot. Depending on where the sciatic nerve is affected, the pain may also extend to the foot or toes. Usually, only one side of the lower body is affected.
The pain in the leg is often more severe than back pain and it may be accompanied by pins and needles or numbness, usually below the knee or in the foot.
R71 Drops Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- In acute cases give initially 8 to 10 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R71 in some water every ¼ to ½ hour.
- When improvement sets in reduce the dosage to 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R71 every 1 to 2 hours.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- The medication should not be taken if a patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Homeopathic medicines should be taken after cleaning the mouth and preferably on an empty stomach.
- Please do not eat strong-smelling food items such as onion, garlic, etc. within half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
- Do not take tobacco in any form.
- Generally, medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
- During homeopathic treatment, no other medicines should be taken, unless suggested by a qualified homeopathic doctor.
- This being a natural product, it may sometimes precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using it.
Keep the medicines:
- Away from strong smelling substances like menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes, etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.
This being a natural product, it may sometimes precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using it.
Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.