Low appetite(bhookh ka na lagana) is a condition when patient do not feels hunger. In most of the cases this is due to bad lifestyle and foods. In this disease patient suffer from omitting and other stomach problems.
Most of the illness can be cured by some natural and daily routine methods.
Here are some natural remedies for treating poor appetite.
- Take 1/ 2 spoon papaya leaf juice and add sugar to it. Eat this mixture and you will see the result.
- Take ginger juliennes and mix some rock salt and lemon juice in it. Eat this before meal for 10-15 day.
- Eat green salad before meal.
- Take pipple churna 3gm with honey daily
- Take ajwain, saunf, black salt 10 gm each and 5 gm black pepper. Make powder of this and take this powder daily with water.
- Eat Karela vegetable cooked in less oil at least once in a week.
- Mix 1/2 spoon sonth in jiggery and eat regularly
- Eat curd raita with rock salt, roasted cumin and chilli powder. It will cure most of the stomach problems.
- Drink 1-2 ltr water in morning after getting up from bed
- Don’t eat any thing if you are not filling hunger
- Most effective, do physical exercise(sweating exercise) 4~5 days in a week, you do not do any thing from appetite.