There are many reason for loose motion like Infected water, wrong combination of foods, overeating, stress, excessive intake of laxatives, medicine side effect and many more.
In this condition body experiences frequent passage of watery, unformed stools. Generally if loose motion in not due to any bacterial or viral infection body recover itself. In diarrhea patients should intake lot of liquid diet and ORS. If diarrhea not recovers itself then one should use some medication or visit doctor.
Here are some natural home remedies to treating loose motion:
- Roast turmeric powder on pan and small amount of black salt in powder and take 1 spoon with water in 3 hour interval.
- Make kwath(kadha) of 8-10 tulasi(basil) leaves and drink that two times
- Boil some bathua leaves in water and drink one cup by adding some sugar
- Make kwath(kadha) of 4 chhoti ilayachi by boiling in 1 ltr water. Boil it till water boiled to 250 ml. Take 100 ml for 4 hour intervals
- Boil two pipal leaves and drink boiled water
- Mix 100 gm gur in 50 gm anar dana powder and take 1 spoon 3 times a day
- Apply bargad tree milk on navel by cotton
- Eat raw papaya after boiling it in water
- Take 6 soft neem leaves and some soft leaves of babul and make paste. Now take this with honey, 2 times daily
- Make mixture of red chilli, kapoor and hing and make ball of this mixture(1-1 gm). Take this 1 ball 3 time daily with water.
- Make ginger tea 2-3 times a day, it is very effective to stop loose motion.