The most neglected part of our body is feet. Due to this neglect we suffer from cracked heels, bad appearance and sometimes fungal infections. It is easy to do pedicure at home. Pedicure is basically care of feet. This cleaning process gives soft, smooth and beautiful feet.
What you will need
- Water tub, mild shampoo, salt, H2O2, pumice stone, tooth brush, nail clipper and nail filer
- H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. It is an oxidizing agent and releases oxygen. It is used for cleaning and bleaching purpose. It is easily available in market.
- Fill water tub with lukewarm water, add mild shampoo, salt and hydrogen peroxide.
Soak feet in this solution for 15 mins.
- Scrub feet, sole with pumice stone.
- With help of a tooth brush clean dirt around nails.
- Cut and clean nails.
- Apply moisturizer and Vaseline or boroline on soles.