Gastric problem arise due to too much gas in stomach. This causes abdominal pain, heaviness and discomfort.
There are many reasons for excessive gas formation like:
– Consuming carbonated drinks, coffee, tea
– Eating packaged foods that contain preservatives
– Swallowing food without proper chewing
– Eating too much in dinner
– Swallowing air with chewing gums
– Certain food items causes more gas production like peas, sprouts etc
– Eating fruits empty stomach
Here are some home remedies to get relief from gas and bloating in stomach:
– Mix ginger juice, lemon juice and honey and take three time a day.
– Take little asafetida or hing and lemon juice and mix well and consume to release gas.
– Take equal quantities of Bacha, Harad, Chitrkamul, Jawakhar, Pipal and linseed. Dry and grind to make powder. Take 3 gm of it with warm water
– Take one tbs juice of onion, ginger and garlic. Mix with three tbs of honey and take it before the meals
– Mix 1tbs ginger juice and pinch of rock salt and consume
– Mix lemon juice with two grams of powdered black pepper in water and drink for ten to twelve days twice daily to avoid gastric problem
– Swallow one grain of asafetida with water to release gas
– Mix asafetida with water and apply on the navel region and stomach. Diluted hing and water mix can also be applied in case of infants to release gas
– Mix castor oil with butter and massage on the stomach
– Mix lemon juice and jaiphal and eat it