Table of Contents
Cellulite is uneven deposition of fat just under the skin with dimpled appearance. It is six times more common in women compared to men. It occur mainly around hips, thighs and buttocks. It is not a disorder but a normal condition.
Reasons for Cellulite:
- Hormonal Changes
- Genetic factors
- Slow metabolism
How To Avoid Problem Of Cellulite:
- Include fresh fruits, vegetables such as blueberries, citrus fruits, cabbage, broccoli, tomato in diet.
- Eat less sugar. Sugar causes insulin production in the body which stores fat and help in cellulite formation.
- Do not take saturated fat. Saturated fat obstruct vessels and tissues and create problem in elimination of toxins from the body.
- Include almond, soybean flaxseed, pumpkin seeds which contain omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids .
- Keep hydrated by drinking 8-10 glasses of water.
- Do regular exercise which help in burning of fat and maintain proper blood circulation and keeps muscles in shape. This also help in maintaining healthy weight.
Home Remedies For Cellulite:
- Massage with coconut oil daily.
- Mix rosemary oil and almond oil and massage at affected area.
- Fill bathtub with lukewarm water and add 2 cup Epsom salt and stay in that for 15- 20 mins.
- Take coffee powder and mix in the body lotion and apply on affected area for 5 mins and then wash off with lukewarm water.