Table of Contents
Amla Candy from Patanjali Divya Pharmacy is sweet preparation or confectionery of Aanvla or Emblica officinalis.
Amla Candy is a tasty preparation which makes Amla palatable. Anyone can eat Amla Candy for maintaining good health and to get goodness of Amla. It helps to boost immunity, regulates metabolism, helps in hyperacidity, eye ailments, skin diseases, anemia and blood-related disorders.
Patanjali Amla Candy and Patanjali Amla Chatpata Candy are different products. Amla Candy contains Amla + Sugar. But in Amla Chatpata Candy there are more ingredients. In 100 grams of Amla Chatpata Candy there is 65 grams of Amla, 15 grams of Sugar, 4 grams of Black Salt, 3 grams Dry Mango Powder, 2 grams of Sendha Namak, and many other spices.
In Amla Chatpata Candy, the amount of sugar is less as compared to Amla Candy.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Manufacturer: Patanjali Divya Pharmacy
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Herbal
- Main Indication: Weakness
- Suitable for: Everyone
- Taste: Amla Candy Sweet, Amla Chatpata Spicy
- DIVYA AMLA CANDY 500 gram @ Rs 140
- DIVYA AMLA CHATPATA CANDY 500 gram @ Rs 145
Patanjali Amla Candy Composition
Ingredients present in this formulation are given below:
In Each 10 grams of Amla Candy:
- Amla Fruit Green (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) 5.5 gram
- Sugar 2.5 gram
- Glucose 2.0 gram
In 100 grams of Amla Chatpata Candy:
- Amla Fruit Green (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.) 65.00 g
- Sugar 15.598 g
- Black Salt 4.166 g
- Dry Mango Power 3.125 g
- Sendha Namak 2.5 g
- Choti Pippali 1.664 g
- Kali Mirch 1.664 g
- Nausadar 1.041 g
- Kali Jeri 0.832 g
- Cumin Powder 0.832 g
- Clove Powder 0.832 g
- Ginger Powder 0.416 g
- Niboo Satt 0.416 g
- Mint Powder 0.416 g
- Dalchini Powder 0.416 g
- Javitri 0.416 g
- Dalchini 0.312 g
- Carom Powder 0.312 g
- Hing Powder 0.250 g
- Jaayphal 0.250 g
About Amla Fruit
- Assamese: Amlaku, Amlakhi, Amlakhu
- Bengali: Amla, Dhatri
- English: Emblic Myrobalan
- Gujrati: Ambala, Amala
- Hindi: Amla, Aonla
- Kannada: Nellikayi
- Kashmiri: Embali, Amli
- Malayalam: Nellikka
- Marathi: Anvala, Avalkathi
- Oriya: Anala, Ainla
- Punjabi: Aula, Amla
- Tamil: Nellikkai, Nelli
- Telugu: Usirika, Asarikaya, Usirikaya
- Urdu: Amla, Amlaj
Amalaki or Emblica officinalis has all tastes except salty. It has primarily sour, bitter, astringent taste (Rasa). It is sweet after digestion (Madhur Vipaka), and is heating in effect (Virya). It is light, dry in qualities (Guna). It pacifies all Dosha (tridosaghna) but primarily Pitta and Vata are reduced, and Kapha is increased. It increases ojas.
- Rasa (taste): All but salty; primarily sour, bitter, astringent. Pungent and sweet are secondary
- Virya (energy): Cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): Sweet
- Guna (quality): Light, dry
- Dosha effect: All dosas are reduced (tridosaghna) but primarily reduces Vata and Pitta but increases Kapha, increases ojas
- Dhatu (tissue): All tissues are affected, especially blood and muscles
- Srotas (channel): Circulation, digestion and elimination
Patanjali Amla Candy Health Benefits
- It contains Amla which is a good source of vitamin C, iron and minerals.
- Amla is rich in minerals and vitamins such as carotene, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and vitamin B complex hence, it is a powerful antioxidant. It protects your body from oxidative stress by eliminating free radicals.
- It helps to build up resistance against respiratory track disease like cough, cold etc.
- It is helpful in acidity, indigestion and skin disorder.
- It boosts energy level.
- Amla or Indian Gooseberry is also known as Dhatri in Sanskrit which means ‘supporter/ sustainer’ and ‘nurse’. The name Dhatri signifies one that nurse, supports and heals.
- It is cooling in nature and gives relief in peptic ulcer and burning sensation in body.
- It is good for digestive system.
- It is good for hairs, eyes and brain.
- It is healing and rejuvenating. Its intake gives good eyesight, keeps hair black and helps in better absorption of iron.
- Its intake gives good eyesight, keeps hair black and helps in better absorption of iron.
Patanjali Amla Candy Therapeutic Uses
Amla candy contains Amla and Sugar. It is useful in general weakness. You may eat it to get benefits of Amla.
Amla Chatpata Candy contains spices and is more suitable in indigestion. It is also indicated in weakness and as a health supplement.
Patanjali Amla Candy Dosage
You may eat 5 to 10 gm twice daily.
Amla Candy contains sugar. If you eat 10 grams of it you will get 5 gram of Amla and 4.5 gram of sugar.
It is not suitable for a diabetic person due to sugar content.
There is no known drug interaction.
There are no known side-effects.
- Store in a cool and dry place in tightly closed containers, protected from light and moisture.
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
- Keep jar closed after every use.
- Consume within 6 months after opening.