Anemia is a very common problem. This is called anemia in common language. There are a lot of forms of anemia, such as anemia due to iron deficiency, anemia by red blood cell, anemia due to non-proper formation of red blood cells, anemia and destruction of red blood cells.
Iron deficiency anemia is seen very much in girls and women. This is caused by not eating enough iron-rich food.
Anemia reduces blood in the body. Hemoglobin found in red blood cells carries oxygen throughout the body. Hemoglobin is actually a protein molecule in red blood cells or red blood cells that takes oxygen from the lungs to body tissues and gives carbon dioxide from tissues back to the lungs. Hemoglobin is composed of four protein molecules (globulin chains) that are connected together. Hemoglobin is measured by a blood test.
The general threshold for hemoglobin (HB or HGB) is: for men, 13.5 to 17.5 g per DCliter and for women, from 12.0 to 15.5 g per DCLiter. Being less than 12 means anemia and can be lighter or severe depending on the volume.
Symptoms of low hemoglobin in girls and women?
Symptoms of anemia from iron deficiency include:
- Long-running of menstruation
- Intermittent menstruation bleeding
- Headaches, heavy head loss
- Swelling in the mouth and rest of the body
- Swelling in the body
- Hair weakening
- Hair Fall
- Nail Rupture
- Upward shifting of noses koilonychia
- Yellow skin
- Yellowing of the eyes
- General fatigue
- Shortness in Breathing
- Feel like eating things that are not food like clay, ice or chalk
- Tingling in the legs
- Swelling or pain in the tongue
- Get tired early while doing work
- be tired throughout the day
- bursting along the mouth
- Cramps in the legs etc.
Treatment of Anemia in Women
Eat rich iron foods. Iron is an important element in hemoglobin production. such as spinach, almonds, green leafy vegetables, carrots, tomatoes, cabbage, etc. The body is less than a vegetarian meal, so eat them in large quantities.
- Cook the vegetables in iron embroidery.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C. Vitamin C can facilitate the absorption of iron in the body.
- Citrus fruits are rich sources of lemon, orange, and Amla vitamin C.
- Eat more folic acid-rich foods. In seeds, moong, sesame, peanuts, sprouts, and dry fruits
Folic acid is found.
- Do not drink tea-coffee, cold drinks immediately after eating.
- Eat grains.
- Avoid foods affecting iron block iron absorption. Too much milk, tea, coffee, cold drinks, antacids, more calcium-rich food reduces iron. Eat them but in moderation.
- If iron deficiency is detected, take iron supplements Tonoferon, Dexorange so that the iron level is normal quickly. Then maintain the hemoglobin level by eating the right food.
To treat anemia, it is also necessary to make every 6 months of deworming. Worms in the intestines, such as hookworms, scares, eat essential nutrients from the food taken. Therefore, despite having good food, iron deficiency occurs in the body. Therefore treat insects for proper absorption. The intake of fruits containing vitamin 12 and vitamin C was regularized. Vitamin B12 deficiency reduces the oxygen-carrying capacity of red blood cells and becomes pernishyanemia Pernicious anemia the body can’t make enough healthy red blood cells because it doesn’t have enough vitamin B12. Vitamin C deficiency does not absorb iron.
Anemia is a condition in which the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells. RBCs provide oxygen to body tissues. Iron deficiency anemia occurs in a larger population due to a lack of proper diet. In India, more than 50 % of females are suffering from this condition.
Anemia occurring due to poor intake of natural foods rich in iron can be easily controlled by having a well balanced diet and using iron supplements. These iron supplements such as Dexorange, Tonoferon are OTC medicine and are safe for long term use. Along with iron, vitamin B12 and vitamin C is also essential to treat anemia.