It is normal to lose around 100 hair strands in a day. But when you see your comb and room filled with your hair then it is normal to get concerned. There are many reasons for premature hair fall as listed below.
Reasons for hair fall
- Seasonal like in rainy season humidity causes hair fall
- Certain medication
- Vitamin deficiency
- Hormonal changes like in pregnancy
- Use of harsh chemicals on hair
- Illness like in typhoid
- Excessive stress
What to do prevent hair fall?
Take good nutritional diet that prevents hair fall and help in re growth of hair. Add sprouts, fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and curd in daily diet. As hair growth is directly dependent on internal factors rather than few external factors try to maintain good health condition.
- Almond oil or badam ka tel or badam rogan is also good for hair. Mix Badam Rogan in milk and drink daily.
- Drink plenty of water. Start day with honey and lemon in a glass of water.
- Eat triphala churna with honey in early morning empty stomach followed by warm water .
- Avoid junk food.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel in hair roots.
- Bramhi also give strenght to hair.
- Bringraj oil, neem oil are herbal hair oil that are good for hair.
- Use good quality shampoo and conditioner according to hair type. Shampoo should mild and use conditioner after every washing of hair.
- Keep hair clean by washing.
- Do not frequently change shampoo.
- Reduces stress by doing meditation.
- Do not use products that contain harsh chemical ingredients and also avoid chemical treatment on hair.
- Protect hairs from direct sun.