Table of Contents
Vishtinduk Vati is Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used to treat various ailments of different types such as digestive problems, nerve disorders, sexual problems and liver related problems. It is prepared from Vishtinduk (Strichnus Nux-vomica). It is a nerve tonic and very useful in treating nerve pain and disorders.
Ingredients of Vishtinduk Vati
Vishtinduk (Strichnus Nux-vomica)
Uses of Vishtinduk Vati
- Dyspepsia, Diarrhoea, Intestinal Colic
- Lumbago, local Paralysis, acute nerve pain
- Sexual Debility, Erectile dysfunction
- Jaundice, Hepatitis, Liver Congestion
- Enlargement of the Spleen
Dosage of Vishtinduk Vati
1 tablet twice a day or as directed by physician.