Veerya Paushtik Churna is a herbal ayurvedic medicine. It is helps in male sexual and sperm disorders. Veerya Paushtik Churna is the combination of Ayurveda’s well known Rasayan, Shukral and Vajikarak ingredients. The Vajikaran drugs (Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Kevanch, Safed musli etc.) improve the function of Shukra Dhatu and help in giving strength and vigour to the this Dhatu thus strengthening the reproductive potentiality. Rasayan drugs nourishes body, increases blood, reduces stress, and boosts immunity to prevent recurrent infections. Shukral drugs (Kevanch, Ashwagandha, Shatavari) increase sperm count.
Ayurveda says human body is made up of seven Dhatus / Saptadhatu viz. Rasa (plasma), Rakta (formed blood cells), Mamsa (muscle tissues), Meda (fatty tissues), Asthi (bone tissue), Majja (bone marrow and nervous tissues) and Shukra (reproductive tissues).
Shukra means white, pure, bright, excellent and radiant and thus Shukra Dhatu is best among all seven Dhatus and is pervading entire body. It is the end product of Dhatu parinam or formation of Dhatus. So it is considered as an essence of all Dhatus. Shukra Dahtu is the most refined product of the seven Dhatus.
For male it is known as Shukra and includes the sperm and in female, it is known as Shonita. Shukra dhatu is essential for reproduction, Oaj, strength and nourishment of the body. It gives glow to skin, courage and good health.
Vitiation of Shukra dhatu causes mainly infertility and many other physical as well as psychological disorders. Loss of Shukra Dhatu causes loss of strength, stamina, dryness of mouth, pain in body, fatigue, impotency, pain in testes, burning sensation and lesser semen and sperm count.
There are many combinations of Rasayan, Vajikarak and Shukral ingredients available in Ayurveda. Veerya Paushtik Churna is one such medicine.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Type of medicine: Herbal
- Purpose: Improving sexual health
- Suitable for: Males only
- Taste: Sweet
Ingredients of Veerya Paushtik Churna
Composition of S.P Veerya Paushtik Churan
- Lauh bhasm (ferrum pure) 3gm
- Trivang bhasm (Tin, lead & zinc) 3gm
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 5gm
- Salab panja (Orchis latifolia) 5gm
- Bhang bhasm (stannum puri) 3gm
- Musli safed (Asparagus adscendens) 5gm
- Kaunch beej (Mucuna pruriens) 5gm
- Salab mishri (Orchis mascula) 5gm
- Choti elachi (Elettarria cardamomum) 4gm
- Prawal pishti (Corallium rubrum) 3gm
- Talam khana (Hygrophila spinosa) 5gm
- Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora) 2gm
- Imli giri (Tamarindus indica) 5gm
- Mishri (Mishri) 47gm
Benefits of Veerya Paushtik Churna
- It increases Vigour and Vitality.
- It gives Stamina and Strength.
- It cures General debility.
- It is Aphrodiasiac and increases libido.
- It is antioxidant and rejuvenator.
- It improves Shukra Dhatu or Semen.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Veerya Paushtik Churna
- Semen Disorders
- Watery Semen
- Low Sperm Count
- Erectile Dysfunction Ed
- Low Libido
- Loss Of Strength
- Low Energy Level
- Sexual Weakness
- Premature Ejaculation
- Nocturnal Emission / nightfall
Dosage of Veerya Paushtik Churna
Take about half to one teaspoonful twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the physician.
Shukra or Virya is directly affected by food because food is first transformed into Rasa dhatu, which nourishes Rakta which ultimately forms Shukra dhatu. So while taking any such medicine one should take nourishing, balanced diet and drink plenty of water.