Table of Contents
Qurs Kushta Qalai is an Unani herbo-mineral medicine prepared from calx of tin. Kushta can be defined as the calcined product of any metal or mineral and Qalai is tin. So s kushta-e-qalai is calcined tin. Qurs Kushta Qalai is useful in the treatment of spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation, impotence, infertility, weakness of nerves and debility. It improves male fertility and vigour. It thickens the semen and cures nocturnal emission (Swapn dosha).
What is Kushta?
Kushta (meaning killed in Persian) is Bhasma / calcined powdered of metals and minerals. Metal / mineral first undergo Ghusle Advia (purification), Tasfiya (cleaning) and Tadbeer-e-Advia (detoxification). Then it is finely powdered and burnt in crucibles to get the desired drug.
Unani System of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called as Greco-Arab medicine, Unani Tibb, Arabian medicine, or Islamic medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of this system of medicine. The theoretical framework of Unani medicine is based on his teachings.
It is a traditional medicinal system and commonly practiced in South Asia. The origins of Unani medicines are found in the doctrines of the ancient Greek physicians Hippocrates and Galen. It was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs. Unani medicines are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animals products, etc. In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over compound formulations. The naturally occurring drugs used in this system are usually free from any side effects.
Ingredients of Qurs Kushta Qalai
- Kushta Qalai / Calx of tin 31.25 mg
- Starch Quantity Sufficient
- Important Therapeutic Uses of Qurs Kushta Qalai
- Excessive nocturnal emission
- Premature ejaculation
- Spermatorrhoea, erectile dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Loss of libido
- Sexual debility
Benefits of Qurs Kushta Qalai
- It increases sex vigour.
- It makes semen viscous.
- It sooths nerves.
- It gives strength to muscles surrounding testicles.
- It is useful in spermatorrhoea, nocturnal emission and premature ejaculation.
The Dosage of Qurs Kushta Qalai
- The recommended dosage of this medicine is 2 tablets with 5 grams Majun Arad Khurma and a glass of milk.
- It is calx of tin. Therefore it should be taken under the supervision of a physician only.