Piles (haemorrhoids)/ bawaseer is a medical condition in which blood vessels in or around rectum gets thin, swollen and stretched. These gets irritated on passing bowel movement.
It is believed that extreme pressure in abdominal region causes the veins near rectum to get swell and irritated. This condition generally happen due to digestion related problems such as constipation . Constipation also causes hard stool and difficult bowel. So in piles, it’s very important to cure constipation.
One most common medicinal use of Triphala powder in Ayurveda is to cure constipation. It effectively cures chronic constipation. It can be said to be Ram Baan Aushadhi (sure medicine) for treating piles (bleeding and non-bleeding).
Use of Triphala churna/powder in piles is effective due to following
- Triphala cures constipation and softens stools
- Triphala reduces venous congestion
- Triphala gives flexibility to blood vessel of anus and lower rectum and improves blood circulation
- Triphala is non-habit forming laxative, Tonic, antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties
- Triphala causes regular and complete the evacuation of the bowels.
Important Note: For treating piles, you should take 4 grams Triphala powder , twice a day for six months as this is a natural herbal methods, it will take time to cure it.