Sukumaram kashayam is poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is useful in treating digestive problems, gynecological disorders and ovarian diseases. Here is given more about this medicine, such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Sukumaram kashayam
Punarnava, Dashmula, Payasya, Ashwagandha, Eranda, Satavari, Darbha, Ikshumoola Kusa, Sara, Pippali, Pippalamula, Madhuka, Yavani, Sunthi
Uses of Sukumaram kashayam
- Ulcers, hernia, gulma, wounds
- Intestinal spasm, ulcers and flatulence
- Menorrhaegia (abnormally heavy and prolonged periods)
- Diseases of ovaries and uterus
- Premenstrual syndrome pms dysmenorrhoea
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Infertility, uterine disorder
The Dosage of Sukumaram kashayam
10-15 ml twice daily in empty stomach with four fold lukewarm water.