Mugli Ghutti 555 is poly-herbal Ayurvedic preparation from Shri Ayurved Bhawan. This herbal preparation is for daily use to keep children (new-born to five year old) healthy and fit. Mugli Ghutti 555 is helpful in curing all disorders of children such as teething trouble, indigestion, excessive salivation, liver problems, diarrhoea and vomiting. It is given orally with water, in recommended doses according to age of child. The formula of Mugli Ghutti is approved by Drug licencing Authority.
Here is given more about this Ayurvedic formulation, such as benefits/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Mugli Ghutti 555
Harad (Large) Terminalia Chebula 19.3 mg, Harad (Small) Terminalia Chebula 11.6 mg, Amaltas Cassia Fistula 77.5 mg, Jeera cumin 0.9 mg, Marorphalli Helictreres isora 3.0 mg, Inder Jaun Wrightia Tinctoria 3.8 mg, Phool Gulab Rosa Centitolia 3.8 mg, Sanaya Cassia Angustifolia 6.3 mg, Bai Barang Embelia Ribes Burm 5.8 mg, Bachcha Acorus Calamus1.5 mg, Nisoth Operculina Turpethum 1.5 mg, Ajwain Carum Copticum Jeera Cuminum Cyminum 3.8 mg,
Baykhumba Careya Arborea 6.3 mg
Uses of Mugli Ghutti 555
- Proper evacuation of the bowels
- Cures constipation
- Improves appetite,
- Cures digestive disorders
- Helpful in flatulence, diarrhoea, dysentery, acidity, vomiting of clotted milk, weaning, constipation due to reasons such as climatic changes, unsuitable diet etc.
Dosage of Mugli Ghutti 555
- Dosage 1 day to 3 months: 5 drops
- 3 months to 6 months: 10 drops
- 1 year to 2 year: 20 drops
- 6 months to 1 year: 15 drops
- 2 year to 3 year: 25 drops
- 3 year to 5 year: one tablespoon
Constipation & Abdominal pain: One dose mixed with two tablespoons of warm water, in morning and evening.
If no relief, give double dose with double water three times a day
Vomiting of clotted milk / diarrhoea/dysentery/ teething troubles: Two or three times as above but with fresh water.
Weakness-Rickets: To be licked as such twice a day.