Table of Contents
The complexion of our skin is mainly dependent on our genetic makeup. Every race has different skin tone and features. But sometimes our habits are also responsible for the darker skin tone.
Here are some such reasons for dark skin:
- Sun rays causes our skin to turn darker. So in weather condition like India it is very advisable to protect skin by using umbrella, sunscreen or scarf.
- Toxins in the body also causes change in skin color. try to remove blood toxins using ayurvedic medicine and drinking lot of water.
- Using skin cream, lotion excessively that causes blocked skin pores. This results in blackheads, whiteheads , pimples and other problems.
- Eating unhealthy and junk foods.
Remedies for fair complexion:
- Take healthy and nutritious food. Vitamin C helps to improve complexion and boosts immunity.
- Vitamin c is antioxidant that help to prevent free radical damage.
- Add leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and salad in daily diet.
- Regularly go to walk that help to keep body healthy and proper blood circulation.
- Drink 10 glass of water in a day.
- Avoid constipation and indigestion. Take Triphala or hingwastak churna.
Homemade face pack for fair complexion:
- Soak masur dal in water at night. In morning make its paste and some milk. Apply on the face and body. Wash after 15 mins.
- Mix unboiled milk and turmeric powder and apply before taking bath. Do it daily.
- Make face pack using besan, haldi, milk and almond oil. Apply for this for 15 mins and then rinse with plain water.
- Mix castor oil and besan and apply.
- Mix besan(2spoon), sandal powder(2 spoon), rose water(2 spoon), lemon juice and milk. Apply on the face till it dries completely. Wash with water and pat dry.