Table of Contents
Radona Tablets and Syrup are perfect Ayurvedic medicines to treat skin problem due to allergies from Solumiks. It has also ability to increase skin healing ability and makes skin glowing and fair.
Skin is one of the most important and large part of our body. It provides our body protection from external environment. Anything that irritates, clogs, or inflames your skin can cause symptoms such as redness, swelling, burning, and itching. Allergies, irritants, your genetic makeup, and certain diseases and immune system problems can cause rashes, hives, and other skin conditions. Many skin problems, such as acne, also affect your appearance.
Active Ingredients of Radona Tablet & Syrup
Syrup: Each 5ml contains ext. of
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes) 100 mg
- Neem (Melia azadirachta) 100 mg
- Sariva ( Hemidesmus indicus) 100 mg
- Trivrut ( Ipomoea turpethum) 50 mg
- Raktachandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) 50 mg
- Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurrooa) 20 mg
- Chandan (Santalum album) 10 mg
- Loha Bhasma (Processed Iron) 5 mg.
- Khadir (Acacia catechu) 200 mg
- Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) 200 mg
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus) 150 mg
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 100 mg
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) 100 mg
Radona Syrup and Radona Tablet benefits
- Improves skin complexion
- Possesses potent anti-microbial and anti-oxidant effect.
- Relieves itching & burning sensation
- Controls oozing from lesions
Indications of Radona
Dermatitis and Dermatoses, Allergic and Inflammatory skin conditions.
Dosage and Administration
Adults:10 ml thrice daily
Children:5 ml thrice daily or as directed by the physician
Adults: Two Tablets thrice daily
Children (above 10 years): One Tablet thrice daily or as directed by the physician