Pancha nimbadi vati/Gulika/Gutika/bati is herbo-mineral Ayurvedic medicine. This medicine is useful in treatment of skin diseases of various types such as eczema, ringworm, spots on skin etc. Pancha nimbadi vati purifies blood and thus helps in curing skin diseases.
Key Ingredients of Panchanimbadi Vati
Panchanimba Churna 100 gm, Gandhak Rasayan 100 gm, Vyadhi Haran Rasayan 25 gm, Rajat Bhasma 10 gm, Praval Pishthi and Arogyavardhini vati each 50 gms; Bhavna dravya: 100 gm each of Sariwa, Manjishtha, and Choup Chini, 50 gm each of Vidanga, Bhringraj, Kher, and Kanchnar
Uses of Panchanimbadi Vati
- Very effective in Skin diseases
- Such as acne, Pimples, Skin rashes, Boils, Urticaria, eczema, black spots
- Leprosy, Shleepad, Fistula-in-ano
- Also useful in obesity, headaches, allergies, Sheetpitta,
- Purifies blood
- Promotes healthy skin with natural glow
Dosage of Panchanimbadi Vati
2 Tablets twice a day with water or milk.