Table of Contents
Tulsi Green Tea is a herbal formulation, manufactured by Organic India. Organic India is a multi-national company based in Lucknow that produces organic herbal medicines based on time-tested, Ayurvedic principles.
Organic India Tulsi Green Tea, is prepared from Tulsi (Kali Tulsi, Rama Tulsi and Van Tulsi leaves) and green tea. So, it has the goodness of both. Tulsi leaves are rich in antioxidants. Tulsi Tea has soothing, calming effect on the mind and body. It relieves stress, balance hormones, prevents infections, and boosts energy. It has strong antibacterial, antiviral, anti-stress, energizing, healing, and immunity boosting properties.
Green tea, is rich in catechin polyphenols which are strong antioxidants. It also contains amino acids, minerals and other phytochemicals good for health. It helps to reduce obesity by burning more calories. It is popular among people due to its ability to manage weight. Green tea is anti-bacterial, thermogenic, fat-reducing, metabolism increasing, cancer preventing and cholesterol reducing properties.
- Brand: Organic India
- Category: Herbal Tea
- Contains: Tulsi leaves + green tea
Ingredients of Organic India Tulsi Green Tea
- Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
Ocimum sanctum leaves have adaptogen, antidepressant, anti-stress, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiseptic, expectorant, hepatoprotective and sedative properties.
Ocimum gratissimum (Scent leaf), contains essential oil in which methyl eugenol and eugenol are the main components along with many other monoterpene and sesquiterpene hydrocarbons. It contains thymol, ocimene, cadinene, perillyl alcohol, myrcene and also citral, geraniol and citronellol. Van tulsi is used in Ayurveda for the treatment of cold-cough, allergy, headache, flatulence, impotence, leuocoderma, respiratory troubles, strangury, dysmenorrhoea, fever, gonorrhea, rheumatism, neuralgia, paralysis, scanty urination and seminal weakness.
Green Tea has significant anti-oxidant properties. It is diuretic and promotes urine excretion. It helps in reducing weight, cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It is a tonic for the digestive system and nerves.
Important Therapeutic Uses of Organic India Tulsi Green Tea
- Tulsi Green Tea is suitable for everyone for daily use. It can be taken twice / thrice, or as required. It has no side-effects and can be used as substitute for black tea.
- Tulsi Green Tea, reduces stress and elevates mood, increases concentration, boosts immunity and reduces weight.
Benefits of Tulsi Green Tea
- It has the goodness of Tulsi and green tea.
- It gives energy.
- It reduces weight.
- It detoxifies the body.
- It is soothing, refreshing and relaxing.
- It is adaptogen and gives relief in anxiety, stress and depression.
- It improves immunity and prevent recurrent infections such as cold-cough, flu.
The Dosage of Organic India Tulsi Green Tea
You may drink this tea 3-4 times a day.
Caution: Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.