Marichyadi Tail is an Ayurvedic medicine. It is a medicated oil used topically on skin diseases. It has antiseptic and antifungal properties. It is used in treatment of variety of skin diseases like wounds, cut, burn injury, eczema, itching, ringworms etc. This oil is for external application only.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Marichyadi Tail
- Katu taila (Sarshapa) (Ol.) 768 ml
- Visha (Shuddha Vatsanabha) (Rt.) 48 g
- Gomutra 3 l
- Kalka Dravya
- Marica (Fr.) 24 g
- Ela (Haritala) 24 g
- Shila (Manashila)
- Abda (Musta) (Rz.) 24 g
- Arka Payas (Arka) (L.) 24 g
- Kaner (Karavira) (Rt.) 24 g
- Jata (Jatamansi) (Rt./Rz.) 24 g
- Trivrit (Rt.) 24 g
- Shakridrasa (Gomaya rasa) 24 g
- Vishala (Indravaruni) (Rt.) 24 g
- Ruk (Kushtha) (Rt.) 24 g
- Haridra (Rz.) 24 g
- Daruharidra (St.) 24 g
- Daru (Devadaru) (Ht.Wd.) 24 g
- Candana (Shveta candana) (Ht.Wd.) 24 g
Benefits of Marichyadi Taila
- It has antifungal property.
- It has antiseptic property.
- It has anti-inflammatory property.
- It gives relief in skin diseases.
Uses of Marichyadi Tail
- Septic wounds
- Dry and wet Eczema
- Ringworm Taeniasis
- Burn wounds
- Cut, wound
How to Use Marichyadi Taila
This oil is for external use only. Soak cotton in oil and apply once a day. You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Nagrajun (Marichyadi Tailam), SKM Siddha & Ayurveda (Marichadi Thailam), Arya Vaidya Sala (Marichadi Tailam), Vaidyaratnam (Maricha Thailam) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.