Table of Contents
Maha Vishgarbha oil is medicated herbal oil which is used for local application on painful joints, inflammations, muscular pain etc. It is a sedative and gives relief in pain. The base oil is Sesame oil. Maha Vishgarbha oil is useful in all type of joint and muscular pain.
Ingredients of Maha Vishgarbha Tail
Maha Vishgarbha Tail is prepared from total 72 ingredients. The base oil is Sesame oil.
Tila Taila (Ol.) 768 g
48 g Each:
Kanaka (Dhattura) (Rt.), Nirgundi (Rt.), Tumbini (Fr.), Punarnava (Rakta Punarnava) (Rt.), Vatari (Eranda) (Rt.), Ashvagandha (Rt.), Prapunnada (Cakramarda) (Sd.), Citraka (Rt.), Shobhanjana (St. Bk.), Kakamaci (Pl.), Kalihari (Langali) (Rz.), Nimba (St. Bk.), Mahanimba (St. Bk.), Ishvari (Rt.), Bilva (Rt./St. Bk.), Shyonaka (Rt./St. Bk.), Gambhari (Rt./St. Bk.), Patala (Rt./St. Bk.), Agnimantha (Rt./St. Bk.), Shalaparni (Pl.), Prishniparni (Pl.), Brihati (Pl.), Kantakari (Pl.), Gokshura (Pl.), Shatavari (Rt. Tr.), Karavalli (Fr.), Sariva (Shveta Sariva) (Rt.), Shravani (Mundi) (Pl.), Vidari (Rt.Tr.), Vajra (Snuhi) (Rt.), Arka (Rt.), Meshashringi (Lf.), Shveta karavira (Rt.), Rakta karavira (Rt.), Vaca (Rz.), Kakajangha (Sd.), Bala (Rt.), Atibala (Rt.), Nagabala (Rt.), Vyaghri (Kantakari) (Rt.), Mahabala (Rt.), Vasa (Rt.), Somavalli (Rt.), Prasarani (Prasarini) (Pl.);
Water for decoction 12.288 l reduced to 3.072 l
192 g Each:
Sunthi (Rz.), Marica (Fr.), Pippali (Fr.), Vishatindu (Vishamushti) (Sd.), Rasna (Rt./Lf.), Kushtha (Rt.), Visha (Ativisha) (Rt.Tr.), Ghana (Musta) (Rz.), Devadaru (Ht.Wd.), Vatsanabha (Rt.Tr.), Yava kshara (Yava) (Pl.), Svarjikshara (Sarjikshara), Saindhava Lavana, Sauvarcala Lavana, Vida Lavana, Audbhida Lavana, Samudra Lavana, Tutthaka (Tuttha), Katphala (St. Bk.), Patha (Rt.), Bharngi (Rt.), Navasadara, Trayanti (Trayamana) (Pl.), Dhanvayasa (Pl.), Jiraka (Shveta jiraka) (Fr.), Indravaruni (Rt.)
Benefits of Maha Vishgarbha Tail
- It gives relief in pain, stiffness, and inflammation of joints and muscles.
- It improves blood circulation.
- It gives strength to joints and muscles.
- It is also used for ringing in the ear and lack of sensation.
- It is applied externally on Vata-vikar.
Uses of Maha Vishgarbha Tail
- Important therapeutic uses of mahavishgarbha oil include:
- Vata roga (disease due to vata dosha)
- Arthritis, gout, rheumatism
- Backache, sciatica, lumbago
- Inflamed joints
- Muscular pain
- Quadriplegia, lockjaw, unilateral emaciation
- Gridhrasi (sciatica), dandapatanaka (tetanus/
- Sarvanga grahana (stiffness and tightness in all limbs)
- Karnanada (tinnitus)
- Sparsha shunyata (lack of tactile sensation)
How to use Maha Vishgarbha Tail
This oil is for external use only. It should be applied on affected areas as per requirements. Wash hands carefully afterwards.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath (MahavishGarbha Tel/ Mahavishgarh Oil), Kamdhenu laboratories (Maha Vish Garbha Tail), Multani (Maha Vishgarbha Tail), (Maha Vishgarba Oil) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.