Kasisadi Ghrita is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicated ghee containing Kasis, Manshila, Harital, Sindoor, Rasaut, Tutia, Lodhra etc. It is useful in treatment of skin problems, ulcers, fissures of anus, piles, fistula scabies, eczema, ringworms etc. It is antiseptic and helps in quicker healing. Massaging with this Ghrita gives relief in various skin diseases.
The chief ingredients of this medicines are Kasisa and Go-Ghrita.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
Ingredients of Kasisadi Ghrita
- Kasisa 12 g
- Haridra (Rz.) 12 g
- Daruharidra (St.) 12 g
- Haritala 12 g
- Manahshila 12 g
- Kampillaka (G.H.F) 12 g
- Gandhaka 12 g
- Vidanga (Fr.) 12 g
- Guggulu-shuddha (O.R.) 12 g
- Sikthaka (Madhucchishta) 12 g
- Marica (Fr.) 12 g
- Kushtha (Rt.) 12 g
- Tutthaka 12 g
- Gaura sarshapa (Sd.) 12 g
- Rasanjana (Daruharidra) (St.Ext.) 12 g
- Sindura 12 g
- Shrivasa (sarala)-Niryasa (Exd.) 12 g
- Raktacandana (Ht.Wd.) 12 g
- Irimeda (Arimeda) (St.Bk.) 12 g
- Nimba patra (Lf.) 12 g
- Karanja (St.Bk.) 12 g
- Sariva (Shveta Sariva) (Rt.) 12 g
- Vaca (Rz.) 12 g
- Manjishtha (St.) 12 g
- Madhuka (Yashti) (Rt.) 12 g
- Mansi (Jatamansi) (Rz.) 12 g
- Shirisha (Fr.) 12 g
- Lodhra (St.Bk.) 12 g
- Padmaka (Ht.Wd.) 12 g
- Haritaki (P.) 12 g
- Prapunnata (prapunnada) (Sd.) 12 g
- Ghrita (Goghrita) 1.440 kg
- Special Method of Preparation
The kalka dravyas are mixed with Ghrita in a copper vessel and exposed to the rays of the sun for seven days before use or before bottling.
Benefits of Kasisadi Ghrita
- It is antiseptic and local stimulant.
- It is useful in skin diseases.
- It is to be applied externally.
- It has Vranaropak property (helps in faster healing of wounds).
- It has Vranashodhak property (antiseptic, wound cleaning).
- It helps to lighten the scars.
Uses of Kasisadi Ghrita
- This medicine is for external use only as Abhyanga/massaging.
- It is applied externally on variety of skin diseases.
- Pama (Eczema), Vicarcika (Eczema)
- Dadru (Tnniasis)
- Visarpa (Erysipelas),
- Kushtha (Diseases of skin)
- Visphota (Blister)
- Shukadosha (Ulcer on penis due to chemical agents)
- Vatarakta (Gout)
- Upadansha (Syphilis/Soft chancre)
- Nadivrana (Fistula)
- Dushta Vrana (Non-healing ulcer)
- Shotha (Inflammation)
- Bhagandara (Fistula-in-ano)
- Luta Visha (Poison of Spider)
How to use Kasisadi Ghrita
This ghee is for EXTERNAL use only. To be applied externally on the affected part
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.