Radish can treat piles very effectively. Know how to use radish to treat piles. There is no side effect of using radish to treat piles and is 100% safe.
Radish is a very common vegetable cultivated all around the world. It is eaten cooked as well as raw. Radish offers effective and safe home remedy for treating piles. Piles is a condition in which haemorrhoids are inflamed. Haemorrhoid are the masses clumps, cushion of tissue in the anal. These are full of blood vessels, support tissue, muscles and elastic fibers. Piles can internal or external, bleeding or non-bleeding. This condition can be due to numerous reasons such as chronic constipation, sedentary lifestyle, lack of dietary fibers, personal health, etc. Here are given home remedies for treating piles with radish. This is safe and has no side effects.
Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus
Indian Name: Muli, Mooli (Hindi), Mulaka (Sanskrit), Mulangi (Kannada), Mullanki (Tamil, Malayalam)
Home remedies for treating piles with Radish
- Take radish leaves and wash them thoroughly. Dry in shade. After drying pulverise them to make powder. Take one teaspoonful of this daily for 40 days.
- Wash and clean radish and extract its juice. For juice extraction, grate the radish and squeeze through a thin muslin cloth. Take 60-100 ml of juice and add rock salt as per taste. Drink twice a day for 40 days.
- Grate white radish and mix honey and a teaspoonful of ghee. Take daily for 40 days.
- Drinking juice of white radish mixed with carrot juice is also very useful for those suffering from piles.
- Externally apply poultice of dry radish on non-bleeding piles.
- Make paste of radish with milk. Apply this externally on the affected areas. This will give relief in inflammation and pain.