Table of Contents
Himalaya Chyavanaprasha is an Ayurvedic formulation from Himalaya Drug Company, containing over 40 herbs, which revitalizes and rejuvenates the body. It is prepared from Pippali, Amalaki, Cardamom, Jivanti, Honey and many more. Amalaki is the richest natural source of Vitamin C, a powerful anti-oxidant. It is also enriched with pure honey. It has excellent anti-stress and anti-aging properties.
Chyavanprash is very famous, commonly available OTC health tonic of Ayurveda.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha
Sugar Saccharum Officinarum, Amla Emblica officinalis, Honey, Til Sesame indicum, Ghee, Bambusa arundinacea, Pippali Piper longum, Pueraria tuberosa, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Elaichi Elettaria cardamomum, Bilva Aegle marmelos, Clerodendrum phlomidis, Oroxylum indicum, Gmelina arborea, Stereospemum chelonoides, Bala Sida cordifolia, Desmodium gangeticum, Uraria Picta, Phaseolus trilobus, Teramnus Labialis, Gokhru Tribulus terrestris, Solanum indicum, Solanum surattense, Pistacia integerrima, Phyllanthus amarus, Draksha Vitis vinifera, Leptadenia reticulata, lnula racemosa, Teminalia chebula, Giloy Tinospora cordifolia, Dioscorea bulbifera, Hedychium Spicatum, Motha Cyperus rotundus, Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa, Polygonatum cirrihifolium, Nymphaea Stellata, Vasa Adhatoda vasica, Lilium polyphyllum, Pentatropsis capensis, Cinnamomum tamala, Nagkeshar
Messua ferrea, Vetiveria zizanioides. Other Ingredients:- invert Sugar, Aqua, Sugar, Potassium Sorbate, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole.
Serving size:2 teaspoonfuls (20g)
- Calories 60;Calories from Fat 2.7%
- Total fat 0.048g 0.07% of daily value
- No Cholesterol
- Total Carbohydrate 15g, 5% of daily value
- Sugar 13 gram
- Protein 0.5g
- Iron 0.36mg
- Vitamin C 2.4 mg
Benefits of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha
- It is very nutritious.
- It improves weight, luster, and digestion.
- It gives strength to brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs.
- It is an effective remedy for premature aging, greying of hair, weight loss, and debility.
- It improves body immunity.
- It is a good source of antioxidants.
- It protects from infection, cough, cold, stress.
- It aids the smooth functioning of the circulatory, nervous, digestive and respiratory systems to create an overall good health.
Uses of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha
It is a health tonic that improves overall health. It is taken in winter to improve immunity against cold and cough.
- General Debility
- Respiratory Ailments
- Digestive Disorders
- Stress-induced Ailments
The Dosage of Himalaya Chyavanaprasha
- Half teaspoon-1 spoon for (5-10 gram) twice a day with milk.
- For best results, consume half-an-hour before breakfast followed by warm water/ milk.
500 grams and 1 kilogram.