Table of Contents
Divya Chyawanprash is a product from Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Divya Pharmacy. Chyawanprash is a very famous, commonly available OTC health tonic of Ayurveda. It is prepared from Amla, sugar, desi ghee, honey, sesame oil, Dashmula, Pippali, and numerous medicinal herbs extracts and spices. It has rejuvenative and anti-aging properties. Regular intake of Chyawanprash helps to improves body immunity and prevents recurrent infections. It is equally liked by everyone. It helps to prevent premature aging (wrinkles), greying of hair, weight loss, and debility. Chyawanprash is a good source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Divya Chyawanprash
- Dasmoola Dashmoola Root 4.57%
- Khareti Sida cordifolia Root 0.45%
- Mudgaparni Phaseolus tribulus Whole plant 0.45%
- Pippli Piper longum Fruit 0.90%
- Mashparni Teramnus labialis Whole plant 0.45%
- Kakrashringi Pistacia integerrima Galls 0.45%
- Bhoomi amla Phyllanthus niruri Whole plant 0.45%
- Draksha Vitis vinifera Fruit 0.45%
- Jeevanti Leptadenia reticulate Whole plant 0.45%
- Harar Terminalia chebula Fruit rind 0.45%
- Giloy Tinospora cordifolia Stem 0.45%
- Riddhi Habenaria intermedia Rhizome 0.45%
- Vriddhi Habeneria acuminate Rhizome 0.45%
- Jeevak Malaxis acuminate Rhizome 0.45%
- Rishbhak Malaxis muscifera Rhizome 0.45%
- Kachoor Curcuma zedoaria Root 0.45%
- Nagarmotha Cyperus rotundus Root 0.45%
- Punarnava Boerhaavia diffusa Root 0.45%
- Medha Polygonatum cirrhifolium Rhizome 0.45%
- Mahamedha Polygonatum verticillatum Rhizome 0.45%
- Laghu Ela Elettaria cardamomum Fruit 0.45%
- Neelotpal Nymphaea nouchali Flower 0.45%
- Vidarikand Pueraria tuberosa Root 0.45%
- Adusa Adhatoda vasica Whole plant 0.90%
- Kakoli Roscoea alpine Root 0.45%
- KsheerKakoli Lillium pohyphyllum Root 0.45%
- Kaknasa Martynia diandra Fruit 0.45%
- Amla Pishti Emblica officinalis – Pishti Fruit 16.54%
- Til Tail Sesamum indicum Seeds 2.73%
- Ghrit Ghee 2.73%
- Sugar Saccharum officinarum 67.33%
- Vanshlochan Bambusa arundinaceae Internal secretion 1.82%
- Pippli Piper longum fruit 0.91%
- Dalcheeni Cinnamomum zeylanicum Stem bark 0.11%
- Laghu ela Elletaria cardamomum Fruit 0.11%
- Tejpatra Cinamomum tamala Leaf 0.11%
- Nagkesar Messua ferrea Flower 0.11%
- Madhu Honey 2.73%
Benefits of Divya Chyawanprash
- It is very nutritious.
- It improves weight, luster, and digestion.
- It gives strength to brain, nerves, eyes, rectum and other body organs.
- It is an effective remedy for premature aging, greying of hair, weight loss, and debility.
- It improves body immunity.
- It is a good source of antioxidant.
- It rejuvenates the body.
- It protects from infection, cough, cold, stress.
Uses of Divya Chyawanprash
It is a health tonic that improves overall health. It is taken in winter to improve immunity against cold and cough. It is a rich source of Vitamin C.
The Dosage of Divya Chyawanprash
1 to 2 teaspoon, twice a day should be taken with milk.
Chyawanprash (unless sugar free) contain about 60-70 percent sugar, therefore people suffering from diabetes should take it cautiously. It increases Pitta and should be taken in the recommended dosage.