Gokshuradi Guggulu is ayurvedic medicine that is useful in treatment of urinary problems, painful urination, gout and renal stones. Gokshuradi Guggul is herbal Ayurvedic medicine. It contains Gokshuru, Triphala, Trikatu and Musta. This medicine has diuretic and anti-inflammatory properties and indicated in treatment of urinary problems. Gokshuru or Chota-gokhru is the main ingredient of this medicine. Gokhru is a very good herb to treat urinary problems. Its fruits are used for medicinal purpose. The fruits are diuretic, demulcent, anti-inflammatory and decreases oxalates in body. It is the best herb for genitourinary conditions including difficult or painful urination, stones, bloody or burning urine. It flushes body toxins.
Here is given more about Gokshuradi Guggulu such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- Aqueous extract of Gokshuru 28 parts;Shodhit Guggul 7 parts;
- Other ingredients are: Shunthi 1 part, Maricha 1 part, Pippali 1 part, Haritaki 1 part, Bibhitak 1 part, Amalaki 1 part, Musta 1 part
- Processed in castor oil or clarified butter
Uses of Gokshuradi Guggulu
- This medicine is indicated in treatment of many diseases. It works on ureters, urinary bladder and reproductive organ of males.
- It is given for treating urinary problems such as Prameha, Mutrakrichcha, Scanty urination, Painful urination. It is also recommended in stones due to its oxalate reducing properties.
- It is an excellent medicine to treat mutrakrichra (Dysuria, difficulty passing urine) and mutra-ghata (urinary retention syndromes). Urinary retention is inability to empty the bladder completely. In this condition person is unable to empty the bladder despite full bladder. Person has urge to urinate but unable to do the same. This causes urine retention inside body, abdominal swelling, pain, dizziness etc.
- This medicine is also beneficial in Amavata (rheumatism), Prameha, Vata rakta, Vata vyadhis, Spermatorrhoea, Gonorrhoea, Leucorrhoea and Shukradosha (semen problems).
Dosage of Gokshuradi Guggulu
The recommended dosage of Gokshuradi Guggulu is 1 tablet two times a day Or take as directed by physician.
The Anupan (fluid vehicle or drink with medicine) for Gokshuradi Guggulu is lukewarm water, Gokhru kwath or Prameh-har kwath.