Dekofcyn Tablets is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine for cough from Alarsin pharmaceuticals. It is also very good for allergic cough. Apart from cough treatment it is also a very good tonic for chronic and wasting diseases, particularly in chest diseases & tuberculosis and provides relief from breathlessness.
Key Ingredients of Dekofcyn
- Cough due to: URT Infections, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergic Bronchitis, Primary Complex (Childhood Tuberculosis) Bronchiectasis, Post-measles cough, whooping cough.
- To minimise symptoms & hasten recovery in: Common cold, Sore throat, Rhinitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
Safe Ayurvedic remedy for cough in infants & children
- Due to URT infections Associated with: Bronchitis, Bronchopneumonia, Bronchietasis, Asthma, T.B., Post-influenzal cough.
- Smokers cough
- Topical Eosinophilia
Dosages and administration
- In Chronic & Resistant Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for 3-4 weeks ( Suitable Chemotherapy to be continued along with Dekofcyn where necessary)
- In Children: 1/2 to 1 tablet, 3 to 4 times a day with honey or water.
- In Acute & Severe Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for one week