Dekofcyn Tablets is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine for cough from Alarsin pharmaceuticals. It is also very good for allergic cough. Apart from cough treatment it is also a very good tonic for chronic and wasting diseases, particularly in chest diseases & tuberculosis and provides relief from breathlessness.
Key Ingredients of Dekofcyn
Suvarna Vasant Malati, Talispatra, Shatavari, Abhrak Bhasma, Pipar, Ashwagandha, Dagdi Psshan Bhed, Guduchi, Amala, Kachura, Vasaka, Praval Bhasma, Svarna makshik Bhasma, Vasaka Ghan, Haldi.
- Cough due to: URT Infections, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergic Bronchitis, Primary Complex (Childhood Tuberculosis) Bronchiectasis, Post-measles cough, whooping cough.
- To minimise symptoms & hasten recovery in: Common cold, Sore throat, Rhinitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
Safe Ayurvedic remedy for cough in infants & children
- Due to URT infections Associated with: Bronchitis, Bronchopneumonia, Bronchietasis, Asthma, T.B., Post-influenzal cough.
- Smokers cough
- Topical Eosinophilia
Dosages and administration
- In Chronic & Resistant Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for 3-4 weeks ( Suitable Chemotherapy to be continued along with Dekofcyn where necessary)
- In Children: 1/2 to 1 tablet, 3 to 4 times a day with honey or water.
- In Acute & Severe Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for one week