Table of Contents
Dantobhedgadantak Ras is classical herbominearal Ayurvedic medicine which is used for Dantobheda Rog or Diseases of Growing Teeth. In Ayurveda, Dantobheda Roga includes all diseases caused by the eruption of new teeth, but especially fever, diarrhea, cough, vomiting and itching. This medicine should be used only in direct medical supervision for prescribed time.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition and dosage.
- Reference Text: Bhaishajyaratnavali, Balarogadhikara
- Synonyms: Dantodbheda Gadentaka Rasa
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Classical Medicine
- Main Indication: Teething troubles
Ingredients of Danto Bhedgadantak Ras
- Pippali (Fr.) 1 Part
- Pippali mula (Rt.) 1 Part
- Chavya (Rt.) 1 Part
- Chitraka (Rt.) 1 Part
- Nagara (Shunthi) (Rt.) 1 Part
- Ajamoda (Fr.) 1 Part
- Yamani (Yavani) (Fr.) 1 Part
- Nisha (Haridra) (Rz.) 1 Part
- Madhuka (Yashti) (Rt.) 1 Part
- Daru (Devadaru) (Ht.Wd.) 1 Part
- Darvi (Daruharidra) (St.) 1 Part
- Vidanga (Fr.) 1 Part
- Ela (Sukshmaila) (Sd.) 1 Part
- Nagakeshara (Adr.) 1 Part
- Nirada (Musta) (Rz.) 1 Part
- Shathi (Shati) (Rz.) 1 Part
- Shringi (Karkatashringi) (Gl.) 1 Part
- Vida Lavana 1 Part
- Vyoma (Abhraka bhasma) 1 Part
- Shankha (bhasma) 1 Part
- Ayasa (Lauha bhasma) 1 Part
- Hemamakshika (Makshika bhasma) 1 Part
- Payasa (Godugdha) Q. S. for mardana
Important Therapeutic Uses of Danto Bhedgadantak Ras
This medicine is indicated for teething problems in kids such as diarrhea, dysentery, colic, vomiting, indigestion, fever etc.
Dantodbhava Kalina Jvara (Fever during dentation), Atisara (Diarrhoea)
Dosage of Danto Bhedgadantak Ras
The recommended dosage of medicine is 1 tablet with honey or as directed by physician.
Suggestions, Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects and Warnings
Use this medicine in medical supervision only.
Effectivity of herbal medicine depends on many factors. A medicine suitable for one person may not essentially give same result in another person.
Exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
Keep away from the sight and reach of children.
Pharmacies Making Danto Bhedgadantak Ras
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores. Since it is a classical medicine, it is manufactured by many Ayurvedic pharmacies.
Name of some of the Ayurvedic Pharmacies manufacturing this medicine are given below:
Baidyanath Dantobhedgadantak Ras
and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.