Dadima valeha is herbal Ayurvedic medicine which is prepared from pomegranate. The Sanskrit name for pomegranate is Dadima. It is beneficial in treating stomach infections and its related problems. It is cardiac tonic and helps to improve appetite. It is also useful in curing anaemia.
Ingredients of Dadimavaleha
Uses of Dadimavaleha
- Dysentery with fever, chronic diarrhoea, Sprue
- Dehydration in diarrhoea
- Abdominal pain, anorexia, oedema
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative colitis, abdominal colic
- Bleeding disorders
- Dry cough, Dysphonia, throat pain
Dosage of Dadimavaleha
2 teaspoonful twice a day before meals or as directed by physician.
This medicine is also known as Dadimavaleham.