Dadima valeha is herbal Ayurvedic medicine which is prepared from pomegranate. The Sanskrit name for pomegranate is Dadima. It is beneficial in treating stomach infections and its related problems. It is cardiac tonic and helps to improve appetite. It is also useful in curing anemia.
Ingredients of Dadimavaleha
Punica granatum, Myristica fragrance, Piper nigrum, Cinnamomum tamala, Cinnamomum, zeylanicum, zingiber officinale, Piper longum, aromaticum, Sugar
Uses of Dadimavaleha
- Dysentery with fever, chronic diarrhea, Sprue
- Dehydration in diarrhea
- Abdominal pain, anorexia, oedema
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative colitis, abdominal colic
- Bleeding disorders
- Dry cough, Dysphonia, throat pain
The Dosage of Dadimavaleha
2 teaspoonful twice a day before the meals or as directed by physician.
This medicine is also known as Dadimavaleham.