List of best Ayurvedic herbs and medicines to cure vomiting. There are many reasons for vomiting condition like stomach diseases, cold, food poisoning, migraine, weakness and many more. In most of the cases it not requires any treatment.
Ayurvedic Medicines for Vomiting
1) Eladi vati or gutika is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used cough, cold, fever, hiccups, vomiting, dizziness, blood vomiting, and abdominal pain.
Dosage and administration: 1 gm twice daily for 3-7 days.
2) Dhatri Lauha is prepared from four ingredients viz. Dhatri phala, mulethi, giloy and mineral Lauha bhasma. Dhatri Lauha has dipana (appetizer) pachana (digestive), shrot-shodhak (channel cleanser), tridoshaghna (body humor specifier), Raktavardhak (one which increases blood), Rasayana (rejuvenative) and balya (one which increases strength) properties.
Dosage and administration: 500 mg twice daily with honey or ghee before after the meal for 15-30 days.
3) Brishadhwaja Ras
Dosage and adminstration: 250 MG twice daily for 3-7 days.
Herbs For Vomitting
1) Indian Gooseberry( amla) Helpful in curing indigestion, hyperacidity, constipation, anaemia. Fresh Amla juice also give relief from acidity and gastric disorders.
Dosage and administration:Take Amla powder (1 teaspoon) with honey after meals for 7-15 days.
Take 10~20 ml of Amla juice with 5 gm of misri twice a day gives relief for 7-15 days.
2) Lemon has laxative, thirst relieving, expectorant, astringent, digestive stimulant and immunity boosting action. It is good source of Vitamin C and antioxidant.
Dosage and administration:Drink 5-10 ml of fresh lemon juice to control vomiting.
3) Green Cardamoms are very useful in curing cough, weak digestion, abdominal gas, Vomiting and stomach pain. These help to stimulate digestion without increasing pitta.
Dosage and administration:250 mg with ghee or honey for 3-7 days.