Rhue Oil is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Ban Labs Ltd. It poly-herbal Ayurvedic medicated massage oil for joint pain, sprain, inflammation of muscles, tenderness of joint, swelling and similar conditions. Massaging with this oil helps to reduces swelling and tenderness and promotes blood circulation. Here is given more about Ban Labs Rhue Oil such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and how to use.
Key Ingredients of Ban Labs Rhue Oil
Each Bottle of Rhue Oil Contains:
- Cedrus Deodara (Devdar Oil) 7.50 %
- Maha Narayan Oil 5.00 %
- Gaultheria Fragrntissima (Gandhapura Oil) 5.00 %
- Brassica Campestris (Sarsav Oil) 12.50 %
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Karpur) 4.50 %
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Nilgiri Oil) 4.00 %
- Carum copticum (Ajavayan Sat) 3.50 %
- Mentha Piperita (Piparminta Sat) 3.50 %
- Celastrus Paniculata (Malkangani Oil) 2.50 %
- Mahavish Garbh Oil 2.50 %
- Maha Mash Oil 2.50 %
- Vitex Nigundo (Nirgundi Oil) 5.00 %
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon Oil) 1.00 %
- Caryophyllus Aromaticus (Clove Oil) 1.00 %
- Pinus longifolia (Turpentine Oil) 40.00 %
Uses of Ban Labs Rhue Oil
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sprains and Muscular Pain
- Muscles inflammation
How to use Ban Labs Rhue Oil ?
This is for external use ONLY. Apply on affected areas and massage gently.