Lipan Capsule is proprietary Ayurvedic medicine from Ban Labs Ltd. This medicine is indicated in condition of elevated levels of cholesterols and lipids and Arteriosclerosis. Arteriosclerosis is condition in which blood vessels that carry oxygen and nutrients from heart to the rest of the body become thick and stiff.
Lipan capsule reduces blood cholesterol and lipid levels. It can be safely taken by a person suffering from diabetes, obesity.
Here is given more about Lipan Capsule such as indication/therapeutic uses, Key Ingredients and dosage.
Key Ingredients of Lipan Capsule
Each Lipan Capsule Contains:
- Mula Beej (Raphanus Sativus) Ext 100 mg.
- Arni Mul (Premna Integrifolia) Ext 50 mg.
- Lasun (Allium Sativum) Ext 25 mg.
- Arjun Chhal (Terminalia Arjuna) Ext 25 mg.
- Galo (Tinospora Cardifolia) Ext 25 mg.
- Yasti Madhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Ext 25 mg.
- Guggula Shuddha (Commiphora Mukul) 100 mg.
- Soyabeen (Glycine Max) Ext 25 mg.
- Shilajeet Shuddha (Asphaltum Panjabinum) 25 mg.
Uses of Lipan Capsule
- Hypercholesterolemia/ dyslipidemia (high levels of cholesterol in the blood)
- Arteriosclerosis / Atherosclerosis
The Dosage of Lipan Capsule
1 Capsule three to four times in a day or as directed by the physician.
Note: This medicine is contraindicated in Pregnancy.