Table of Contents
Madhumehari Granules by Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhavan is an herbal Ayurvedic medicine prepared from anti-diabetic herbs like Gudmar, Jamun Guthli, Giloy, Karela, Haldi etc and used in management of blood sugar level. It is indicated in Madhumeha or diabetes. It controls the blood sugar level and gives relief in associated symptoms of diabetes like excessive thirst and urination, tingling sensation, fatigue etc.
Ingredients of Madhumehari Granules
Complete list of ingredient of Baidyanath Madhumehari Granules is given below:
- Each 100g contains:
- 20 grams Gudmar (Gymnema Sylvestre)
- 8 grams Jamun Guthali (Syzgium Cumini)
- 10 grams Gulvel Churna (Tinospora Cardifolia)
- 5 grams each Kerela Beej (Momordia Charantia), Khadir Churna (Acacia Catechu), Haldi ( Curcuma Longa), Tejpatra (Emblica Officinalis-Tamala), Shilajit (Asphaltum)
- 4 grams each Gularpal Churna (Ficus Glomerata), Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa), Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica)
- 3 grams Methi (Trigonella- Foenum Graecum)
- Bhawna of Neem Patti (Azadirachta-indica), Bilwa Patra (Aegle Mamelos) 5 gram each
- Trivang Bhasma 2 gram each
- Insert and safe exciepients, Babool Goand as a Binder q.s.
Gudmar (Gymnema sylvestre, family Asclepiadaceae), is a woody climber found in central and peninsular India. It is one of the main herb used in Ayurveda to treat diabetes due to its hypoglycemic activities.
For medicinal purpose roots and leaves of plant are used. The chewing of leaf lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, lipid and blood sugar level. Gudmar controls the sugar level as it increases insulin secretion, regenerates islet cells, increases utilization of glucose, and inhibits absorption of sugar from intestine.
Gudmar is bitter, acrid, anodyne, anthelmintic, antipyretic, astringent, cardiotonic, digestive, diuretic, emetic, expectorant, laxative, stimulant, stomachic, uterine tonic. It used in Ayurveda for treating amenorrhea, asthma, bronchitis, cardiopathy, conjunctivitis, constipation, cough, dyspepsia, piles, hemorrhoids, hepatosplenomegaly, inflammations, intermittent fever, jaundice and diabetes.
Jamun (Syzygium jambolana, Synonym Eugenia jambolana, Family: Myrtaceae) or Indian black berry, has antidiabetic properties and reduce in blood glucose level. It increases serum insulin levels. The seed powder of Jamun fruit exhibits normoglycemia and better glucose tolerance.
Guduchi( Tinospora cordifolia), is recommended for diabetes, burning sensation, fever, edema etc. It has been scientifically validated in various animal models for hypoglycemic, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and other pharmacological activities. The aqueous and alcoholic extract of the plant has been shown to improve glucose tolerance. It has hypoglycemic, anti-oxidant and analgesic activity and reduces burning sensation.
Trivang Bhasma is a compound Bhasma preparation of Naga (Lead), Vanga (Tin) and Yashad (Zinc). It is indicated in respiratory ailments, bleeding disorders, urinary disorders, digestive impairment and weakness.
Shilajit is made of decomposed centuries old plants and rocks under pressure. In Ayurveda, for medicinal purpose detoxified Shilajit is used which is known as Shuddha Shilajit. It is an adaptogen and a major Ayurvedic rejuvenation tonic. It improves digestion and assimilation. In Ayurveda, it is considered a medicine which has ability to cure every disease. It is highly condensed minerals and amino acid. It slows ageing and degeneration.
Shilajit works on reproductive organs and control blood sugar level, and improves immunity, It gives relief in chronic disorders, body pain and diabetes. Its intake gives physical, mental and sexual power.
Therapeutic Uses of Madhumehari Granules
- Madhumehari Granules is an herbal medicine for management of diabetes. It helps in better control of blood sugar level.
- It gives relief in frequent urination, excessive thirst, dryness of mouth, numbness, debility, fatigue and other health issues associated with diabetes.
- Mouth dryness
- Excessive thirst, frequent urination
- Tingling sensation in palm, soles
Dosage of Madhumehari Granules
- Take 2 teaspoonful, granules with water twice a day.
- This medicine should be taken 10 minutes before meals or as advised by the physician.
- You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
Packaging:100 gm pack