Arthritis is joint disorder that involve inflammation of joints. There are 100 different forms of it and most common of them are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Infectious arthritis and gout.
Osteoarthritis is degenerative joint disorder characterized by the breakdown of the joint?s cartilage due to old age or injury.
Rheumatoid arthritis is chronic inflammation of joints and surrounding tissues and affect mainly ankle, knee and arm joints. Infectious arthritis is when infection spread from another part of the body to the joint. In gout uric acid crystal deposit in joint and cause inflammation. In all type of arthritis common symptoms are pain, swelling, joint stiffness, and sometimes a constant ache around the joint.
Ayurvedic Treatment Of Arthritis:
- Take 1 garlic clove and boil in 500 ml of milk till it reduces to 250 ml then filer and drink. From next day increase the number of garlic clove by one till 11 days and from day 12 th start decreasing the number of garlic clove by one.
- Take 10 gm roots of Punarva and boil in 100 ml water till it reduces to 25 ml then filter and drink.
- Take 1 tsp triphala churn at night with 1/2 to 1 cup lukewarm water.
- Take 2 tablets of Yograj guggal with warm water in morning and evening.
- Take fenugreek seeds and dry them in sun and grind to make a fine powder. Daily take 1 tbsp in morning empty stomach with water.
- Massage joints with pain reliving oil.
- Take 1 cup mustard oil and 10gm camphor and heat on low flame till it dissolves than massage the affected areas.
- Studies show washing or bathing with saline water also helps in reducing inflammation and thus pain.