There are various reasons for infertility in women. Allopathic treatment involves hormonal medicines and even surgery. But Yog Guru Swami Ramdev recommends to use aurvedic treatment and pranayam to cure infertility and other female reproductive system related problems.
Pranayam alone can cure many disorders as it involves deep breathing that not only calms mind, relives stress but also improves hormonal balance. Ayurvedic treatment take around 3- 6 months to work.
Here are medicines prescribed by Swami Ramdev for female infertility and other female reproductive system related problems.
For ovulation related problem and Habitual abortion:
- Take 100 gm each of Shivlingi beej and Putrajeevak giri and grind to make powder.
- Take1 tbsp of this powder empty stomach with cow milk twice a day.
- Take 1 spoon Phala ghrita or panchagavya ghrita with cow milk.
It is also helpful for woman who suffer miscarriages in early pregnancy.
For Excessive Bleeding During Menstruation
- Take 1 tablet of Stri Rasayan Vati after meal twice a day with lukewarm water.
This also helpful in other period related problems.
For Scanty And Irregular Periods:
- Take 1 tablet of Rajah Pravartani Vati empty stomach in the morning & evening with milk twice a day.
- Take Dashmool Kvath make decoction by cooking 5 gm of it in 400 ml of water till it reduces to 100 gm, filter and drink twice a day.
For Fibroid In Uterus And Ovary Cyst:
- Take 1 tablet each of Kanchanar Guggulu and Vridhivadhika Vati twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Take Tamra Bhasma(1 gm), Muktashukti Bhasma(5 gm), Prawal Pishti(10 gm), Shila sindur(2 gm). Mix all and make 60 equal doses and take each an hour before breakfast & dinner with honey.
- Do kapalbhati pranayam regularly for 3 months.
For Blockage in Fallopian tube:
- Regularly do Kapalbhati Pranayam twice a day except in periods and after concieving.
Pranayam For Infertility:
- Regularly do pranayam empty stomach twice a day for few months. Kapalbhati is very helpful to cure fibroids, cyst and fallopian tube blockage. It must not be done during periods and pregnancy. Anulom Vilom prnayam which is alternate nose breathing can even practiced during pregnancy.
- Kapalbhati Pranayam for 20 minutes.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayam for 30 minutes
- Bhramari Pranayam for 2 minutes
- Bhastrika Pranayam for 5 minutes
- Udageetha Pranayam for 2 minutes
Along with this maintain healthy lifestyle and eat nutritious food. Make a routine of daily exercise like walking and keep mind stress free.