Table of Contents
Ekangveer Ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine containing Ras-sindoor (red sulphide of mercury), purified Sulphur, Kant Lauha bhasma (oxide of iron), Vang Bhasma (oxide of tin), Naag Bhasma (oxide of lead), Tamra Bhasma (oxide of copper), Abhraka Bhasma (oxide of Mica) and Trikatu. It is processed in juices of formulated herbal ingredients.
Ekangveer Ras is used in the treatment of loss of muscle functions, Nerve diseases, paralysis, Hemiplegia, sciatica, facial palsy, and other Vata vikaar. It is especially useful in paralysis/pakshaghat.
Here is given more about this medicine, such as benefits, indication/therapeutic uses, composition, and dosage.
Ingredients of Ekangveer Ras
- Gandhaka Shuddha 1 Part
- Ras-sindura 1 Part
- Kanta lauha (Lauha) bhasma 1 Part
- Vanga bhasma 1 Part
- Naga bhasma 1 Part
- Tamra bhasma 1 Part
- Abhra (Abhraka) bhasma 1 Part
- Tikshna (Lauha) -bhasma 1 Part
- Nagara (Shunthi) (Rz.) 1 Part
- Marica (Fr.) 1 Part
- Kana (Pippali) (Fr.) 1 Part
- Triphala) Kvatha (P.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Vyosha drava (trikatu) Kvatha Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Shunthi (Rz.)
- Pippali (Fr.)
- Marica (Fr.)
- Nirgundi Kvatha (Lf.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Vahni drava (Citraka) -Kvatha (Rt.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Markavaja drava (Bhringaraja) svarasa (Pl.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Shigru svarasa (Lf.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Kushtha Kvatha (Rt.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Dhatri drava (Armalaki) svarasa (Fr.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Visamushti Shuddha -Kvatha (Enm.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Arka -Kvatha (Rt./Lf.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Hata (Dhattura) -rasa (Lf.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
- Ardraka rasa (Rz.) Q.S. Bhavana 3 days
Important Therapeutic Uses of Ekangveer Ras
- Pakshaghata (Paralysis/Hemiplegia)
- Ardita (Facial palsy)
- Dhanurvata (Tetanus/Plenosthotonus)
- Vataroga (Disease due to Vata dosha)
- Gridhrasi (Sciatica
- Brachial neuralgia
The Dosage of Ekangveer Ras
125-375 mg twice a day or as directed by the Physician
Please note, the doses of Ayurvedic medicines are not fixed. The exact dose depends on the age, strength, digestive power of the patient, the nature of the illness, the state of the viscera and humours, and the properties of individual drugs.
Ayurvedic medicines containing detoxified, toxic material/ poisonous substances, heavy metals should be taken only under medical supervision.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Baidyanath (Ekangweer Ras), Dabur (Ekangavir Ras), Patanjali Divya Pharmacy (DIVYA Ekang Veer Ras), Manil (Ekangaveer Ras), Shri Dhootapapeshwar Limited (Ekangaveer Rasa, Raskalp) and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.