Supari Pak is a well-known Unani medicine for treating weakness. It is useful in both gynecological and male disorders. It is a revitalizing tonic for body. It is very useful in physical weakness, facial paleness, leucorrhoea and anemia. Its intake gives relief in back-ache, pain in the body, anxiety and uneasiness. Betel Nut Supari (Areca catechu nut) is a key ingredient of this medicine.
Supari Pak has Tonic, astringent and aphrodisiac action. It is shows beneficial effects in female and male disorders such as vaginal discharge, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhoea and sexual weakness.
Benefits of Supari Pak
This medicine is a tonic for both male and female.
- It is alterative, balancing & revitalizing.
- For females, it balances production of female hormones.
- It maintains healthy female reproductive system.
- It eases menopausal transition.
- It supports healthy libido.
- For males, it improves sexual performance and treats certain sexual disorders.
Indications of Supari Pak
- Vaginal discharge (Pradar), leucorrhoea
- Weakness, general weakness
- Muscular weakness,
- Nerves weakness
- Paleness, uterine tonic after delivery
- Also useful in Semen viscosity, Premature Ejaculation, Spermatorrhoea (involuntary loss of semen) and Sexual Weakness.
Ingredients of Supari Pak
Following is given complete list of ingredients and method of preparation of Majun Supari Paak.
- Favvah (Rubia cordifolia root) 100gm
- Khurma (Phoenix dactylifera fruit) 400gm
- Supari (Areca catechu nut) 200gm
- Doodh (Milk) 10 liters
- Cook Favvah (Rubia cordifolia root), Khurma (Phoenix dactylifera fruit), and Supari (Areca catechu nut) in milk, as they become soft. Mash them well.
- Maghz Badam Sheereen Biryan (Prunus amygdalus fruit kernel roasted) 500gm
- Moong (Phaseolus aureus) Powder fried well in Ghee.
- Nishasta Biryan (Starch roasted) 250gm
- Samagh Arabi Biryan (Acacia arabica gum roasted) 250gm
- Sugar 3kg
Preparation: Make Qiwam (Basic Solution of Particular consistency) of sugar and mix all above drugs then mix the powder of following drugs.
- Kharkhasak (Tribulus teristerris fruit) 500gm
- Chinya Gond (Butea frondosa gum) 250gm
- Narjeel (Lodoicea maldivica Pers fruit) 250gm
- Dar Chini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark) 50gm
- Qaranfal (Caryophyllus aromatica bud) 50gm
- Heel Khurd (Elettaria cardamomum fruit) 50gm
- Zanjabil (Zingiber officinalis rhizome) 50gm
- Gule Pista (Pistacia vera flower) 15gm
- Gule Supari (Areca catechu flower) 15gm
- Jaifal (Myristica fragrance fruit) 20gm
- Chhal Babool (Acacia arabica bark) 6gm
- Chhal Kachnal (Bouthenia recemosa bark) 6gm
- Chhal Sankhahuli (Canscora decussata bark) 6gm
- Mix following drugs in Qiwam (Basic Solution of Particular consistency) by grinding them in suitable aqua.
- Zafran (Crocus sativa gynacium) 10gm
- Musk (Moschcus moschiferus secretion) 2gm
The Dose of Supari Pak
12-24 gm twice daily with one glass warm milk.
You can buy this medicine online or from medical stores.
This medicine is manufactured by Hamdard, Baidyanath, Dabur, and many other Ayurvedic pharmacies.