Hingwastak churna is made from Hing(Asafetida) and many other herbs. This medicine is very helpful in gastrointestinal tract. Excellent for Vata, Hingvastak churna can be taken for gas, indigestion, constipation and other common problems associated with poor digestion.
Indications of Hingwastak
Abdominal distention, ama, constipation, flatulence, hiccups, indigestion, intestinal colic, Tympanitis, dyspepsia due to indigestion, loss of appetite, Discoloration, low metabolism, malabsorption, parasites.
– Boosts the appetite and enhances digestion.
– Stimulates healthy and unobstructed peristalsis.
– Balances downward moving energies.
– Treats loss of taste
– Abdominal pain
Composition of Hingwastak Churna:
– Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Powder.
– Pippali (Piper longum) Powder.
– Ajowain (Carum couticum) Powder.
– Siandva Namak (Rock salt) Powder.
– Jira Safed (Cumin) Powder.
– Jira kala (Black cumin) Powder.
– Hing (Asafoetida Resin.
– Kalimirch (Black Pepper) Powder.
Dose of Hingwastak Churna:
5 gm or 1/2 teaspoon with warm water after meal and 3 times a day.