Acidinol is a herbal Ayurvedic medicine which is one of the best medicine for treatment stomach acidity and disorders occurred due to acidity. Acidity can cause diseases involve a variety of disorders that can affect the esophagus, stomach and duodenum and these diseases also decrease the quality of life and productivity of afflicted patients.
Acid from the stomach refluxes into the esophagus and cause heart burn. Heart Burn can be described as a burning sensation of mid-chest discomfort moving up toward the throat and neck. This condition can also cause other symptoms some are given below.
Symptoms of acidity
Burning Sensation and Pain in the Stomach After One to Four Hours of A Meal, Feel Hungry Frequently, Constant Pain in Upper Abdomen, Belching, Nausea, Bitter Taste in Mouth, Vomiting and Loss of Appetite, Burning Pain in the Chest.
Key Ingredients of Acidinol
5 ml of Acidinol syrup contains
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra Ext.) – 50mg
- Giloy(Tinospora cordifolia) – 50mg
- Parval Pan (Trichosanthes dioica) – 30mg
- Triphala(Emblica offcinalis, Terminalia bellirica & Terminalia chebula) – 100mg
- Pitapapdo (Fumeria indica)- 40mg
- Adusi pan (Adhatoda vasica) – 40mg
- Neem chhal (Azadirachta indica) – 40mg
- Kariyatu (Swertia chirata) – 40mg
- Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata) – 20mg
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) – 20mg
- Indrajav (Holarrhena antidysenterica) – 20mg
- Satavari (Asparagus racemosus) – 20mg
- Dahamaso (Fagonia arabica) – 20mg
- SarjikaKshar (Sodiumbicarbonate) – 80mg
Dosage of Acidinol
One to two teaspoonful(s) three to four times as needed orally after every meal. This medicine also comes in for of tablet and take 1 tablet 3 time a days after meal. In case of chronic acidity take this medicine for 4 weeks. This medicine is safe and their is no adverse side effects.
Acidinol can be used in the long term heartburn associated with peptic ulcer.