Table of Contents
Ring Guard is an anti-fungal cream for ringworm & skin infections. It has active ingredients Miconazole (anti-fungal) and Neomycin sulphate (anti-bacterial).
Ringworm, Daad or Tinea is a skin condition caused by fungus (not by worm). Ringworm spreads out in a circle, with normal-looking skin in the middle, giving a ring like appearance. It is infectious and you may suffer from this, not so serious but uncomfortable problem, by touching infected person, using public showers, locker rooms, damp surfaces or pets.
Composition/Content of RingGuard cream
Composition (Percentage w/w): Each 100 gm contains: Miconazole Nitrate I.P. 2.00% w/w, Neomycin Sulphate I.P. 0.50% w/w, Chlorocresol I.P. (As preservative) 0.10% w/w, Cream Base Q.S
Uses of Ring Guard
- Antifungal & Antibacterial properties
- Ringworm/Daad/Red skin rash that forms a ring around normal-looking skin
- Athletes foot, itching, burning and cracked skin between toes
- Jock Itch/ itchy, burning rash in groin area
- Other fungal skin infections
- Skin infections caused by bacteria
How to use Ring Guard
This is for external use ONLY. Wash & dry affected area and apply New Ring Guard Cream 2-3 times a day. Continue for ten days after lesion have disappeared.
- Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs. Consult Doctor if symptom persists. Use with caution in pregnancy. Do not use on the face.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.