Smoking is very dangerous for everybody specially for women. If a female is doing smoking then she can get serious problem in getting pregnant and if some someone continues smoking during pregnancy then this can cause very serious health problems for both. So please do not smoke if you are planning for a baby or you are pregnant.
Here are some benefits if some female quits smoking
- Your chances are getting pregnant will be higher
- You will reduce the risk of stillbirth.
- You are more likely to have a healthier pregnancy and a healthier baby.
- You will have less morning sickness and fewer complications in pregnancy.
- Your baby will cope better with any birth complications.
- You will reduce the risk of cot death
- Your baby is less likely to be born too early and have to face the additional breathing, feeding and health problems which often go with being premature.
- Babies of mothers who smoke are, on average, 200g (about 8oz) lighter than other babies.