Table of Contents
Neo is an Ayurvedic medicine for the Management of Premature Ejaculation and Nocturnal Emission. Premature ejaculation(Shighra Patan) is very common problem. In this male ejaculate sooner while doing intercourse. According to medical experts it is rarely caused by physical weakness or problems. In most of the cases it becomes normal after some time(days to months). So one should understand this that this is not an physical weakness or any illness.
There are many natural remedies are available to treat Premature ejaculation.
Neo a herbo-mineral formulation helps men overcome premature ejaculation. Herbs like Kapikachchhu ( Mucuna pruriens) and Bhringaraj ( Eclipta alba) calm the nerve impulses and reduce the excitability. Shatavari ( Asparagus racemosus) and Yastimadhu ( Glycyrrhiza glabra) are useful to reduce psychological causes and serve as adaptogenic support. Neo is safe and effective alternative to prolong ejaculation time and sustain men’s sexual pleasure.
Ingredients of Neo Tablet
- Kupilu shuddha Strychnos nux-vomica 20 mg
- Yashtimadhu Glycyrrhiza glabra 8 mg
- Hingul shuddha 8 mg
- Muktashukti Bhasma 8 mg
- Shilajit shuddha 8 mg
- Vang Bhasma 2 mg
- Loh Bhasma 2 mg
Extracts of following:
- Kapikachchhu Mucuna pruriens 56 mg
- Shatavari Asparagus racemosus 35 mg
- Bhavana Palandu Allium cepa 90 mg
- Bhringaraj Eclipta alba 16 mg
- Kapikachchhu, Bhringaraj – Nervine pacifiers, Adaptogen
- Shatavari – Reduces neuromuscular and sexual irritability
- Yastimadhu – anti-depressant, helps reduce anxiety
Non sedating and non habit forming effect unlike antidepressant.
Long lasting effect after the therapy.
Does not reduce the sexual urge.
Assist in achieving voluntary bladder control
Safe for Continuous use.
Dosage and Administrator:
1-2 Tablets three times daily for six to eight weeks.
Children(Bed-wetting in children):
1 tablet three times daily for four to six weeks. The tablet can be crushed and given with milk or honey.
Consume healthy well-balanced diet
Practice yoga to manage stress and anxiety
Counselling or behavioural therapy helps reduce anxiety related to premature ejaculation
Stop or cut down the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs
Avoid excessive salt intake
Avoid physical and mental stress
Few Helpful Tips for Premature Ejaculation
- Practice relaxation techniques to reduce stress, anxiety and depression.
- Use distraction methods.
- Do not use alcohol and tobacco products.
- Take less salt.
- Try to identify the reason.
- Use of certain medicines, enlarge prostrate, over active bladder, digestive diseases, seasonal allergy all contributes to this condition.
- Check if you have constipation. Constipation can cause early discharge. Treat it using laxatives.
- Try using a condom to reduce sensation and stimulation which causes early climax.
- Try a different position.
- Apply special creams / gels / spray on penis before sex that reduce sensation and thus supports longer stay.