Under Eye Cream from Bakson is Homeopathic medicine for dark circles. It contains essential oils, Aloe vera, Arnica, and Cucumber extracts. It revitalizes the skin around the eyes and makes it appear brighter and smoother. It reduces puffiness, minimizes dark circles and fine lines around the eyes, nourishes the skin, and gives it a fresh look. It is a very good homeopathic remedy that has the goodness of essential oils.
This cream is for topical applications and applied twice daily. It is rubbed onto the skin around the eyes using a circular motion and massaged for 5 minutes.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Bakson’s Homeopathy
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: Dark Circles
- Presentation: 50 grams
- Price of Baksons Under Eye Cream: INR 165.00
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
Baksons Under Eye Cream Composition
Water, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, LLP, Cetyl Alcohol, GMS (Se), Jojoba Oil, Arnica Extract, Aloe vera Extract, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Bees Wax, E, Wax, Cucumber Extract, Titanium Dioxide, BHT, MPS, PPS, EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Arbutin, Kozic Acid, Borax, Vitamin E and Perfume.
Almond oil is a very good moisturizer. It is very good when used around the eyes. As we know the skin around the eyes is very sensitive and delicate. This is a natural way to reduce dark circles. Almond oil contains fatty acids that help the skin to get nourishment.
- It helps softens and moisturizes the skin around the eyes.
- Almond oil acts as a bleaching agent. It helps to reduce the pigmentation under the eyes.
- It is very helpful to keep the skin tone and complexion. It gives glowing skin.
- If almond oil is applied under the eyes and gently massaged at night, leaving it on overnight, it helps in blood circulation increases.
- It is the best oil used for hair and skin.
- Almond oil has the property to reduce inflammation. It has antioxidant properties. It helps in muscle relaxation.
- It helps to treat dull and dry skin. It helps in treating chapped lips. Its regular use helps in giving smooth skin. The skin becomes more elastic and uniform in texture.
- If almond oil is massaged directly to the face, it helps to smooth out wrinkles. It helps to reduce sagging skin. It helps to reduce eye strain. It helps to rejuvenate the eyes.
- This oil works better when it is warmed up in the hands.
- It gives protection from harmful sunrays as it has antioxidant effects.
- It is a very good agent that helps to remove dirt and dried oil as dirt struck pores and causes clogging of the pores and hair follicles.
- It can be used as a cleansing agent as it keeps the skin very clean. It cures acne.
- As it contains Vitamin it improves clotting in the body. It reduces under-eye discoloration.
- It contains monounsaturated fats, vitamin E, retinol, and palmitic acid. It gives nutrition to the skin of the face.
Olive oil has antioxidant properties. It moisturizes the skin. It has essential fatty acids that help to remove dirt circles. It also contains Vitamin K which helps to improve skin tone under the eyes.
- Its regular application helps to reduce dark circles.
- It contains antioxidants that helps to slow down the natural aging process.
- It gives a natural shine to the skin.
- It cures dry skin. If any person has dry skin, put one drop of olive oil in hands and gently over the face. It makes skin soft and moist. It removes sun tanning.
- Jojoba oil is extracted from the seed of the jojoba plant. It is considered to be closest to the oil produced by the human skin. It helps to protect and heal the skin.
- It contains essential vitamins like Vitamin B, E and key minerals such as zinc and copper.
- It helps retains moisture in the skin. It keeps the skin hydrated and looking fresh. It helps to remove bacteria from the pores of the face. It helps to prevent blackheads and acne.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles. It helps to reduce the visible effects of aging.
- It acts as natural sunscreen if applied to the full body.
- It can be applied on tan, as it goes deeper into the tissue and heals it.
- It has natural healing properties.
- Jojoba oil helps to manage the oily skin of the face. It helps to reduce oiliness. It helps to modulate sebum production.
- It acts as a deep cleanser. It can dissolve the sebum deposit and helps to dislodge the comedone.
- It has anti-bacterial effects.
Aloe vera can be used for various kinds of skin conditions. It is a plant which is used for centuries for its contribution to health, beauty, medicinal, and skincare properties.
It contains various Vitamins mainly A, C, and E. It also acts as an antioxidant. It also contains Vitamin B12, folic acid, and choline. It contains 8 enzymes like aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinesia, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, and peroxidase. Bradykinase helps to reduce excessive inflammation when applied to the skin topically, while others help in the breakdown of sugars and fats.
- It has calcium, chromium, copper, selenium, magnesium, manganese, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
- It contains auxins and gibberellins that help in wound healing and have anti-inflammatory action.
- It has healing properties as it contains glucomannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, and gibberellin which is a growth hormone. It helps in increasing collagen synthesis.
- It protects against UV radiation damage to the skin. It reduces the production and release of skin keratinocyte-derived immunosuppressive cytokines such as interleukin-10 (IL-10) and hence prevents UV-induced suppression of delayed-type hypersensitivity.
- It contains 6 antiseptic agents like Lupeol, salicylic acid, urea nitrogen, cinnamonic acid, phenols, and sulfur. They all have an inhibitory action on fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- It has moisturizing and anti-aging effects as it produces collagen and elastin fibers making the skin more elastic and less wrinkled.
- Aloe vera contains antioxidant properties. It has antimycoplasmic properties. Mycoplasma is a type of bacteria that lacks a cell wall. Antimycoplasmic substances destroy bacteria.
- It protects against ultraviolet radiation. It protects the skin from the aging effects of sunlight. It protects against skin damage after chemotherapy.
- It helps early healing of second-degree burns.
Glycerine is a sugar-alcohol compound. Its pure chemical product is called Glycerol. The impure commercial product is called Glycerine. It contains carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is a thick, colorless and odorless liquid. It is soluble in water and sweet to taste. It is non-toxic in nature.
- It is very useful as a cleanser.
- It can be used as a toner.
- It is a very good skin moisturizer. If applied regularly it retains moisture in the skin and helps in nourishing dry skin.
- It protects pimples, acne, and blackhead, as it removes oil from the face.
- It acts as a sunscreen and helps in lightening skin shade.
- It helps reduce wrinkles as makes skin look younger.
- It is useful as anti-aging treatments.
- It is very useful in acne treatment.
Beewax is produced by honey bees from its glands present on the sides of their bodies. This wax is liquid when secreted and hardens into a protective lining for the cells where it is stored.
- It acts as a protective barrier that helps to restore moisture and reduces dryness. Beewax is used in lip balms. It attracts water and makes skin well hydrated.
- It is a good source of vitamin A.
- It helps in the exfoliation of the skin and rejuvenated look.
- It cures temporary itching.
Cucumber contains 96 % of water. It helps in the hydration of the skin. It also contains nutrients like magnesium and potassium.
- It acts as a detoxifying agent. It helps in sparkling eyes as it removes eye bags, dark circles and puffiness, and eyes. It contains biotin, vitamins like A, B1, and vitamin C. It also contains potassium.
- It revitalizes the skin. It also removes tanning. It helps in soothing sunburn. It helps in the treatment of open pores. It reduces dark circles. It also reduces eye wrinkles.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is an antioxidant that protects against free radicals and UV rays. It also helps to repair injured skin cells. It helps to restore collagen. It helps to fade age spots and heals any type of scarring.
It protects from environmental pollutants. It helps in soothing and moisturize the skin and hence heal the dark circles beneath the eyes.
Kojic acid is prepared from different types of fungi. It is a by produce when certain food elements ferment. It includes Japanese sake, soy sauce, and rice wine. It is used in various kinds of different cosmetic conditions like powders, serums, and creams. It is also used in soaps. It has antifungal properties.
Titanium dioxide is a colorant. It is used in cosmetic products and is applied to the skin including the eye area, nails, and lips. It absorbs and reflects light. It is also used in sunscreen products.
Stearic acid is an amino acid that is used in cosmetic products. It is found in the fats and oils of plants and animals. The amino acid helps to thicken and harden the other ingredients to form a solid bar.
Sodium benzoate is a salt of benzoic acid. It acts as a preservative in cosmetics and personal products.
Cetyl alcohol is a thickener in cosmetic products such as creams and lotion.
Arnica flowers contain carotenoids which produces Vitamin A in the body, flavonoids antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains insulin and essential oil of thymol which has antiseptic properties. It has sequiterpene lactones containing antimicrobial active plant chemicals. It helps in the healing of bruises since it has the ability to stimulate blood flow and increase circulation beneath the skin thereby reducing the time for wounds to heal.
It also contains ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) to reduce puffiness of the eyes. It cools the skin and helps soothe sunburn. It is an excellent skin toner.
Baksons Under Eye Cream Benefits
- It helps in the treatment of various conditions like dark circles, eye bags, crow’s feet, fine lines, puffiness, and sagginess. It helps in a healthy, radiant, and youthful appearance.
- It moistures and helps in the hydration of the skin.
- It is a well-known brand.
- It contains a mixture of Aloe vera, arnica, and cucumber which helps in skin firming. It helps to remove wrinkles and makes eyes more youthful and radiant. It helps to rebuild the cells of the skin and makes it fresh, healthier, and looking skin.
- It acts as an anti-aging agent and helps in reducing signs of aging on the entire face, neck, and backs on hands.
- It helps in combating fine lines and wrinkles.
- It does not contain any harsh chemicals, parabens, artificial colors, fragrances, and dyes.
- It is very mild in nature and can be used in the morning and night.
- It can be used for sensitive and dry skin.
Baksons Under Eye Cream Important Therapeutic Uses
It is a homeopathic remedy that is useful in treating conditions of eyes like eye bags, dark circles around eyes, puffiness, and tired-looking eyes.
Baksons Under Eye Cream Directions for use
Take a small, pea-size amount of the cream & rub it onto your skin around the eyes using a circular motion. Massage it for about 5 mins. & leave for some time. Apply twice daily.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe.
- The medication should not be used if a patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Keep the medicines:
- Away from strong smelling substances like menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes, etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.