Homeopathic remedy Schwabe Essentia Aurea is tonic to the heart. It helps to improve the muscular tone of the heart. It cures the narrowing of the blood vessels of the heart. This medicine can be taken for various conditions of the heart such as pain in the heart, high BP, plaque build-up inside arteries, etc.
Table of Contents
Composition of Schwabe Essentia Aurea Drops
- Cratageus oxycantha
- Aurum muriaticum
- Convallaria majalis.
- Ignatia Amara.
- Arnica Montana
- Excipients Q.S To 100.
- Alcohol 48.0% V/V.
Cratageus oxycantha: It acts on the heart muscle and is often considered as a heart tonic. It is a very useful remedy when patients feel giddiness, lowered pulse. It improves the reduction of blood pressure. It treats the irregularity of the heart. It is beneficial for the patient of heart who suffers from lack of sleep. It is given to patients who have irregular heart function. The patient has cold hands and feet, with paleness of face. It is given when a patient has the painful sensation of pressure on the left side of the chest below the collar bone(clavicle). It is beneficial for disturbance indigestion along with nervous of brain function and heart dysfunction. It is a very good remedy for arteriosclerosis. It is considered to have a solvent power to dissolve crusts and calcareous deposits of arteries. It can be given to any heart disease ranging from fatty degeneration of heart to disease to aorta. It cures when a patient has difficulty in respiration on least exertion. It cures irregular heartbeat.
Aurum muriaticum: It is given when a patient has high blood pressure. It cures arteriosclerosis. It is indicated for cardiac symptoms of varied nature, defects of heart valves. It also acts on palpitation and increased heart rate.
Convallaria majalis: It is a heart remedy. It increases heart function. It makes heart action more regular. It cures difficulty in respiration due to heart condition. It cures a condition when the patient feels that heartbeats throughout the chest. It cures sensation when the patient feels as if the heart ceased to beat, then starts very suddenly. The patient has palpitations from the least exertion. It cures a condition known as tobacco heart when a person has a heart condition as a result of cigarettes. It treats rapid and irregular pulse. It makes the heart’s action more regular. It is indicated for dyspnoea, dyspnoea, dropsy, orthopnoea, angina pectoris, and tachyarrhythmia
Ignatia Amara: It is given to a patient who has a changeable mood. He keeps on thinking about one or another thing. He is sad and tearful. It is given to a person who is not communicative. He has bad effects of shocks, grief, and disappointment. It treats a spasmodic cough. It cures coughing when a patient has an increased desire to cough. Cough is worse in the evening with little expectoration. It is indicated when a patient has depression, nervousness, and trembling. It cures sleep disorders with constrictive feeling in the throat and chest.
Arnica Montana: It is suited to a person who is of dark hair, with strong muscles. The patient has a fear of being touched. He has total indifference and does not involve in people. He is unable to bear the pain. It is given to a patient suffering from angina pectoris. Pain is felt in the left elbow. It cures a weak and irregular pulse. It cures a fatty heart.
Benefits of Essentia aurea
- It regulates the pulse.
- It lowers the blood pressure
- In a patient with arteriosclerosis, it helps to reduce thick and calcareous deposits in the arteries.
- It increases the efficiency of the heart muscles.
- It also cures difficulty in sleep at night.
- It controls trembling cold sweating and heart-related nervousness.
- It cures cardiac dropsy and difficulty in respiration.
- It is helpful in the treatment of weakness of heart muscles. It corrects disturbance of function of circulation. It also treats difficulty in respiration due to heart disease.
Schwabe Essentia aurea Indications
- Essential aurea is indicated disease:
- Angina Pectoris
- Blood pressure
Arteriosclerosis is a disease that is associated with plaque builds up inside arteries. The main function of arteries is to carry oxygen-rich blood to the heart and other vital organs of the body.
Atherosclerosis is a specific type of arteriosclerosis, but the terms are sometimes used interchangeably. Atherosclerosis refers to the build-up of fats, cholesterol, and other substances in and on your artery walls (plaques), which can restrict blood flow
Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, and substance found in the blood. These narrow blood arteries. As a result of narrowing oxygen-rich blood fails to reach essential parts of the body.
Causes of arteriosclerosis
- Fats and cholesterol in the blood
- High blood pressure
- A high amount of sugar in the blood. This may be due to high insulin resistance or diabetes.
If a person has high LDL cholesterol which is also known as unhealthy blood cholesterol level.
A patient who has high blood pressure. In normal individual blood pressure at or above 140/90 mm Hg is considered to be high. But in a patient with diabetes or chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure is defined as 130/80 mmHg or higher.
A person who is habitual of smoking.
- It damages and tightens blood vessels.
- It causes raised cholesterol levels
- It increases blood pressure.
- Lack of physical activity.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Older age.
Angina: It is chest pain or discomfort. It occurs when the heart muscle doesn’t get enough oxygen-rich blood
- Feeling of pressure or squeezing in the chest. This feeling can get in the shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.
- The patient may feel like indigestion
- Pain gets worse with activity. Pain is relieved by rest.
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat.
Angina pectoris means pain and discomfort in the heart.
Symptoms of angina
- Feeling of indigestion
- Feeling of nausea and tiredness.
- The feeling of pressure, squeezing, burning, or tightness in the chest
- The feeling of shortness of breath
- Pain and discomfort
- Pain can go to the arms, shoulder, neck, jaw, throat, or back
- The pain usually starts behind the breastbone.
- Discomfort in the neck, jaw, throat, abdomen, or back.
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and confusion is also seen
Hypertension refers to high blood pressure.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
- Severe headache
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vision changes
Dosage of Schwabe Essentia aurea
10 to 20 drops of Schwabe Essentia Aurea three or four times a day in some water.
- It is to be noted by patients who have serious liver disease, pregnant women, and who are breastfeeding infants that this product contains alcohol.
- Side effects: No side effects of Essentia Aurea are known.
- Contraindications: Essentia Aurea is not indicated for children.
- Presentation: Bottle of 30ml.
- Interactions: No interactions between Essentia Aurea and other products are known.