SBL Homeopathy Femin Tablets are Homeopathic medicine for Iron Deficiency Anemia. Infants, small children, and teens are also at high risk for iron-deficiency anemia. This condition affects both the gender but women are more prone to this condition. About fifty percent of the women population suffers from this condition.
Table of Contents
The risk of iron-deficiency anemia is more in the case of woman:
Pregnant: Iron-deficiency anemia affects one in six pregnant women. You need more iron during pregnancy to support your unborn baby’s development.
Heavy menstrual periods: Up to 5% of women of childbearing age develop iron deficiency anemia because of heavy bleeding during their periods.
Iron-deficiency anemia Symptoms
- Brittle nails
- Fatigue (very common)
- Low body temperature
- Pale or yellow “sallow” skin
- Pica (unusual cravings for ice, very cold drinks, or non-food items like dirt or paper)
- Rapid or irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath or chest pain, especially with physical activity
- Weakness (very common)
Reasons for Iron-deficiency anemia
- Increased need for iron during pregnancy
- Iron lost through bleeding
- Not eating enough food that contains iron
- Problems absorbing iron
SBL Femin Indications
This medicine is for Iron-deficiency anemia, a condition when your body does not make enough healthy red blood cells or the blood cells do not work correctly. Iron-deficiency anemia happens when you don’t have enough iron in your body. Your body needs iron to make a type of red blood cell that carries oxygen through your blood to all parts of your body.
- Anemic conditions
- Girls during menarche
- Pregnant women
- Anemia in both males and females
There is no contraindication for this medicine.
SBL Homeopathy Femin Dosage
- An adult person should tale 2 tablets, 4 times a day.
- Children can be given 1 tablet, 4 times a day.
- Or prescribed by the physician.
Bottle of 25 grams
Price: MRP ₹140
SBL Femin Composition
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3x
- Kali phosphoricum 3x
- Calcarea phosphoricum 3x
- Calcarea fluorica 3x
In equal proportions
Excipients q.s to 100 mg
Preventing iron-deficiency anemia
- Avoid drinking coffee or tea with meals.
- Eat and drink foods that help your body absorb iron (orange juice, strawberries, broccoli, or other fruits and vegetables with vitamin C).
- Eat foods with iron (lean meat and chicken, dark, leafy vegetables, and beans).
- Make healthy food choices.
- Talk to your doctor if you take calcium pills.
- Treat the cause of blood loss.