SBL Clearstone is a well-known product of SBL. It is a blend of effective homeopathic medicine that helps in dissolving stones in the Kidney, ureter, or bladder. It is a very good remedy for renal colic.
- Brand/Manufacturer: SBL
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: Dissolving Stones in the Kidney, ureter, or bladder
- Presentation: Drops
- Price of Clearstone Drops: 30 ML @ Rs. 110.00
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side–effects: No known side effects
These are hard, pebble-like pieces that can form in one or both kidneys. It occurs when a high level of certain minerals is present in urine.
- It varies in size and shape. It may be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a pea. Some kidney stones are as big as golf balls.
- It may be smooth or jagged.
- They may be of variable colors ranging from yellow to brown.
- According to the size of the kidney, stone’s symptoms may vary. Sometimes it may cause no pain. When a stone struck in way of the ureter, it may block the flow of urine. It may cause severe pain or bleeding.
- Renal calculus
- Urinary stones zx
Types of stones:
Calcium stones: It includes:
- Calcium oxalate stones.
- Calcium phosphate.
- These are the most common types of kidney stones.
- Calcium oxalate stones are more common than calcium phosphate stones.
The basic mechanism of formation of stones:
In normal circumstances, when extra calcium is not taken up by bones and muscles goes to the kidneys and is flushed into the urine.
If it doesn’t occur, extra calcium stays in the kidneys and joins with other waste products of kidney,s and form kidney stone.
These types of stones are formed if urine contains too much acid. This is seen in people who have a habit of eating fish, shellfish, and meat. Its chances increase when patients eat organ meat.
These types of stones form develop suddenly and become large very quickly. It occurs when a patient has a Urinary tract infection.
These types of stones occur when a patient has a family history of cystinuria. It is a disease that occurs when a patient has amino acid cystine in the urine.
- It is seen more commonly in men than women.
- It is seen in more commonly in patients who has a family history of kidney stone.
- It is also seen that if patients once develop stone, they have a tendency to form it again.
- If a patient has a blockage of the urinary tract.
- It is seen when a patient has chronic, long-lasting inflammation of the bowel.
- If a patient has cystic kidney disease.
- Cystinuria patient.
- The patient having a history of any gastrointestinal tract surgery.
- Gout patients who have swelling of the joints.
- Hypercalciuria patients who have a condition that runs in family. It is a condition in which urine contains large amounts of calcium. These patients have high chances of calcium stones.
- The patient having hyperoxaluria. It is a condition in which urine has a large amount of oxalate.
- Hyperparathyroidism is related to parathyroid glands. In this condition, parathyroid hormone is excreted which causes extra calcium in the blood.
- Hyperuricosuria is a condition in which there is too much uric acid in urine.
- Renal tubular acidosis. It is a condition in which kidneys fail to remove acids from the urine. This results in a person’s blood remaining too acidic.
Certain medicines also cause kidney stone like:
- Calcium based antacids
- Indinavir which is used in the treatment of HIV infection
- Topiramate which is an anti: seizure medicine
Location of pain felt in kidney stone:
Pain in kidney stone is felt in the back, side, the lower side of the abdomen, or in the groin.
Symptoms of kidney stone
- Blood in the urine can be seen.
- A patient will feel sick and vomit.
- Fever with hot and cold shivers or sweats can be seen.
- The patient will have the sensation of gravel in the urine.
- The patient has frequent urge to pass urine.
How to prevent kidney stones:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat less meat.
- Always include citrus fruits like oranges in your diet.
- Include dairy foods in your diet.
Complications of kidney stone:
- Blood in urine
- Severe pain
- Urinary tract infection
- Loss of kidney function
- Clearstone Drops Composition
Berberis vulgaris Q
It is given when a patient has frequent changes of symptoms. Pain always changes its place and character. The patient sometimes becomes thirsty which is followed by thirstlessness. It is given when a patient has burning pain with sensation as if some urine is still present in the bladder. Urine has thick mucus with bright red sediment. It cures the bubbling sore sensation in the kidneys. It cures pain in the bladder region and sometimes pain is felt in thighs and loins on passing urine. It cures frequent urination and urethra burns when not urinating.
It is a very good remedy for renal colic. It is given when a patient has scanty urine with blood in the urine. Along with it, urine is slimy, flaky, and sandy. It is given when a patient has severe pain at the end of urination. It cures dribbling of urine while sitting. It cures distension of the bladder along with tenderness. It is a very good remedy for cystitis. If stones are seen in children then the child screams before and while passing urine. It cures pain due to stone and difficulty in passing urine in infants. It is given when a patient has pain from the right kidney and it radiates downward. It is indicated when the patient has a weak stream.
Ocimum canum- Q
It is given when a patient has a disease of the kidneys, bladder, and urethra. It is indicated when a patient has nephritis, cystitis, and urethritis. It is given when a patient has a tendency to uric acid stones. It cures red sand in the urine. It improves when urine is very acidic in nature. It cures right side renal colic. Sometimes the patient has spike crystals of uric acid. It cures turbidity of urine with pus. It cures blood in urine with brick-red sediments or yellow.
Solidago Virgaurea- Q
It is given when a patient’s kidneys are sensitive to pressure. It cures Bright’s disease. It cures scanty urine with reddish-brown, thick sediments in the urine. It cures difficulty in passing urine. The patient sometimes has scanty urine. It is given when a patient has albumen in urine with blood in the urine. A patient has pain in the kidneys which extend forward to the abdomen and bladder. It is given when a patient has clear and offensive urine.
Pareira brava- Q
It is a very good remedy when a patient has renal colic along with prostate problems with sensation as if the bladder was distended with pain. It is given when a patient has pain going down to the thigh. It is very useful when a patient has black, bloody, and thick mucoid urine, with a constant urge to pass urine. A patient has great straining with much pain down thighs while making efforts to pass urine. A patient can only pass urine when he goes on his knees, pressing the head firmly against the floor. It cures dribbling after urination. It cures itching along with the urethra with prostatic problems.
Senecio aureus- Q
It is given when a patient has scanty urine with blood. It cures profuse mucus and frequent passing of urine. A patient has great heat and constant urging. It is indicated in the irritable bladder in children along with headaches.
Clearstone Drops Benefits
- This medicine helps to reduce pain due to stones.
- It helps to break stone by acting on oxalic acid.
- It helps to expel stone from the body.
- It balances the body so that tendency of reoccurrence of stone formation is reduced.
Clearstone Drops Important Therapeutic Uses
- It is given for renal colic.
- It is very useful for the difficulty in urination and blood in the urine.
Clearstone Drops Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is 10-15 drops in 1/4 cup of water 3 times a day.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- Homeopathic medicines should be taken after cleaning the mouth and preferably on an empty stomach.
- Please do not eat strong-smelling food items such as onion, garlic, etc. within half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
- In case white globules have turned yellow, or sediments appear in the liquid form of medicine, do not take.
- Do not take tobacco in any form.
- During homeopathic treatment, no other medicines should be taken, unless suggested by a qualified homeopathic doctor.
Keep the medicines:
- Away from strong smelling substances like camphor, menthol, etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.