Table of Contents
Calci Aid Tablets from Bakson’s Homeopathy are used for stronger bones. It is an effective supplement for all age groups. It also reduces physical fatigue and improves mental health. It helps in the dentition. It gives strength to bone and reduces the risk of fracture and maintains tissue elasticity.
- Brand/Manufacturer: Bakson’s drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
- Availability: Online and at medical stores
- Type of medicine: Proprietary Homeopathic Medicine
- Main Indication: low calcium level
- Presentation: 50 tablets (5×10 tabs Blister pack) , 75 tablets, 200 table
- Price of Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets: 75 tablets INR 165.00; 200 tablets @ Rs. 350.00
- Contraindications: No known contraindication
- Interactions: No known interaction
- Side-effects: No known side effects
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Composition
Calcarea carbonica 3x, Calcarea flour. 3x, Calcarea phosphorica 3x, Silicea 3x.
Calcarea Carbonica 3x
It is a very good remedy for rheumatoid pains which is seen after exposure to water. The patient has sharp sticking pain as if parts were sprained. It can be given when a patient has cold and damp feet and he feels as if damp stocking were worn by him. It corrects sour foot sweat. It can be given for weakness of extremities with swelling of joints. It is a very good remedy for arthritic nodosties. It is a very good remedy for old sprains.
Calcarea Fluorica 3x
It is a very good remedy for rachitis in children. It can be given for pain in the back which is chronic in nature. This gets worse when beginning to move and the patient feels better by continuous motion. It is a very good remedy for exostosis. It can be given for rachitic enlargement of the femur in infants. It is a very good remedy for exostosis on fingers. It cures pain in the lower part of the back with burning. It can be taken for gouty enlargements in the joints of the fingers.
Calcarea Phosphorica 3x
It is given for stiffness and pain in the hands and feet with a numb feeling. This feeling is worse with the change of weather. The patient has crawling and coldness. It cures pains in bones and joints. It can be given for rheumatic pains from exposure to air, with stiffness and dullness in the head.
It is a very good remedy for sciatica with pain in the hips, legs, and feet. The patient has cramps in the calves and soles. The patient has a loss of power in their legs. The patient has the paralytic weakness of the forearm. The patient has the affection for fingernails especially if white spots are present on the nails. It is given when a patient has offensive sweat on the feet. It acts as a stimulant of growth and fights against fistulae (abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface) of bones.
Excipients Q.S. To 550 Mg.
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Benefits
- It is a homeopathic remedy that helps in making stronger bones. It helps in reducing physical fatigue.
- It improves mental health.
- It helps in children who have uneven dentition.
- It strengthens bone and reduces the risk of fractures.
- It maintains calcium balance in the body.
- It can be given to pregnant and lactating mothers who are at risk of low calcium levels in their bodies.
- It maintains bone strength and tissue elasticity.
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Important Therapeutic Uses
- Weak bones
- uneven dentition
- Low calcium level
Bakson’s Calci Aid Tablets Dosage
The recommended dosage of medicine is given below:
- Adult pack: Bakson Calci Aid 1 tablet, twice a day.
- Pediatric pack: infants (0-1 year): Bakson Calci Aid 1 tablet thrice a day.
- Toddlers (1-3 years): 3 tablets thrice a day. Or as prescribed by the physician
- Put the homeopathy medicine in your mouth under the tongue and allow them to dissolve for maximum benefit.
Contraindications, Interactions, Side-effects, and Suggestions
- It has no known side-effect.
- It has no known drug interaction.
- It is completely safe to take this medicine in recommended doses.
- The medication should not be taken if a patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Homeopathic medicines should be taken after cleaning the mouth and preferably on an empty stomach.
- Please do not eat strong-smelling food items such as onion, garlic, etc. within half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
- Do not take tobacco in any form.
- Generally, medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Maintain half an hour gap between food/drinks/other medications and the prescribed homeopathic medicine.
During homeopathic treatment, no other medicines should be taken, unless suggested by a qualified homeopathic doctor.
- Away from strong smelling substances like menthol, mint, camphor, essential oils, lip balm, deep heat liniments, cough lozenges, chewing gum, aromatic toothpaste, chemical fumes, perfumes, etc.
- In a cool, dry place away from direct exposure to sunlight.
- Away from the reach of children.