Feet are very important part of our body but generally suffer our neglect in terms of care. This causes cracked heels, rough skin and dirty feet. Here are few tips that can help to get smooth and soft feet at home.
- Regularly clean feet. For this take a small tub. Fill it with lukewarm water and add shampoo(1/2 tbsp), salt(1 tbsp) and antiseptic lotion. Soak your feet for 10 mins and after soaking gently rub pumice stone around heel and sole to remove dead skin. Pat dry and massage with foot cream or lotion.
- Mix glycerin, rose water and lemon juice in equal proportion. Apply this on feet and wear cotton socks. Do this daily before sleeping. This helps to get smooth and soft skin.
- If you are suffering from swelling in feet, soak feet in lukewarm water mixed with salt for a few minutes. then pat it dry.
- Take lukewarm water in tub, add olive oil and lemon juice. Soak feet in water and rub with pumice stone. Apply moisturizer afterwards.
- Make a habit to clean and dry your feet before sleeping.