Table of Contents
Nasoclear saline spray is used to open blocked nose due to mucus. It is isotonic salt water with preservative. It is an over the counter (OTC) drug that can be used even on a month old baby.
In infants blocked nostril causes difficulty in breathing, feeding and irritation. In such cases nasoclear is very useful. It is just salty water so it has no side effects. Just squeeze few drops in nostrils to loosen and remove the mucus.
Ingredients of Nasoclear Saline Nasal spray
- Sodium chloride
- Benzalkonium chloride solution ip equivalent to benzalkonium chloride
- Purified water
Uses of Nasoclear Saline Nasal spray
- It is used to decongest nostrils.
- It can be used to moisten nostrils, sinus in case of dryness.
- It gives relief from nasal obstruction due to cold, allergies.
- It can be used to clean pollens from nasal passage.
How to use
Put 2-3 drops in each nostril whenever required.